Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
The focus of you role
Capgemini Financial Services requires a Salesforce Business Analyst to join the Financial Services team
You'll be onsite with various financial services clients. You'll be working closely with Capgemini colleagues and clients typically within or associated with a consulting or delivery engagement.
What you’ll do
- Drives design and development for major components of focused solutions
- Ensures delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices as defined by the team/organization/industry
- Ability to Translate business requirements into design/application builds
- Contributes to best practice definitions
- Critically reviews work of other team members
- Analyzes, Identifies and logs enhancements/bugs for SFDC
- Drives delivery of assigned tasks on schedule
- Leads and participates in project teams
- Uses and promotes the use of best practice project management and testing tools by working in an Agile-SCRUM based work environment
- Executes other responsibilities and key result areas as assigned.
- Strong technical acumen and ability to lead a development process
- Understands large-scale system implementation processes and methods
What you’ll bring
- Experienced Business Analyst, with experience of implementing Sales Cloud
- Experience in facilitating requirements gathering workshops Strong expertise in Salesforce.com Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Collaboration is a must.
- Experience in delivering Salesforce.com demo’s and training
- Should be Certified Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
- Ability to manage large teams onsite & offshore.
- Strong Communication skills are a must.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.