The focus of you role
Capgemini Financial Services requires a number of Salesforce Developers to join the Financial Services team
You'll be onsite with various financial services clients. You'll be working closely with Capgemini colleagues and clients typically within or associated with a consulting or delivery engagement.
What you’ll bring
- Very strong skills in Salesforce development technologies including;
- Advanced Apex (Triggers, Dynamic Apex)
- Advanced Visual Force
- Knowledge of a structured change environment, for example in Banking, financial services or with a Fintech
- Agile development methodology
- Experience of the Salesforce ecosystem including Service and Marketing Cloud applications.
- Relevant Salesforce certification from the following:
- ADM 201, DEV 401 & 501
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder / Certified Platform Developer
What you’ll do
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with component and support teams to build technical solution.
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy third-party integrations with Salesforce
- Supply expertise in advanced Apex programming concepts including common design patterns, governor limit management techniques, bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, and asynchronous operations
- Ability to manage all software engineering quality standards / benchmarks.
- Ability to recognize problems related to team’s objectives / deliveries and to apply creativity / judgment to professional, technical or operational problems.
- Ability to understand team’s mission and objectives and align person objectives, goals and aspirations to the team’s objectives
- Ability to understand security concepts and solutions of components
- Communicating, both written or orally, with both business and technology stakeholders at peer and adjacent organisational levels
Who you’ll be working with
Our Digital Customer Experience practice, focuses on providing solutions that enable customer centricity, allowing your customer to interact with a business via their chosen communication medium, be that web, phone or tablet. We facilitate businesses who are seeking to transform to the digital enterprise. What does this mean – digitising processes from the front, middle and back office? An example is, creating a website where a customer can access details about their bank accounts or log an insurance claim and then monitor and track its progress throughout the claims life cycle.
In order to digitise we have aligned with a number of different technology solutions that help to bring our clients’ digital visions to life. BPM solutions, for example, automate front office sales and service processes, while also improving efficiency in the middle office for use cases such as employee or customer onboarding, expense reporting, or even pharmaceutical drug registration. We also work with other dedicated CRM providers such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics. The digital revolution has to address mobile solutions. Our partnership with Prosodie brings the IVR experience into the 21st century with, virtual queuing for an agent without the customer having to make the call.
Our digital nursery is an environment that we are currently building. Not just a technology playground but also a fun and engaging environment to bring our clients’ digital visions to life.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.