Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini is one of the Salesforce’s global strategic partners (find more at – https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/partner/salesforce/), We are multicultural company of over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
It is this innovative and supportive working environment that will help your daily challenges be enjoyable and rewarding. We at Capgemini are passionate in our commitment to helping all employees reach their fullest professional potential while at the same time achieving their personal goals.
The focus of the role
We are looking to recruit a Salesforce Architect to join Capgemini Financial Services Digital Practice.
Salesforce Architects are responsible for conceptualizing, building and delivering world-class solutions for our customers on Salesforce.com platform. In this role you will demonstrate your deep expertise using Salesforce.com to maximize value and minimize technical debt during the delivery of tailored solutions using industry standard best practices and cutting-edge technology solution.
This is a permanent, fulltime position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting career.
What you’ll do
- You will lead design discovery sessions, capture and communicate value-driven options to customers
- You will lead solution/technical architectural design (eg. UML, sequence diagrams) and data modelling to define the system landscape, identify gaps between as-is and to-be architecture and solve complex technical challenges by leveraging Salesforce and industry best practices
- You will build and maintain relationships with customers, partners and peers and be the go-to trusted technology advisor to customers, consultants and development teams, at all levels
- You will lead, coach and mentor a geo-located cross-functional development & QA team, implement best practices to improve the agile development process (eg. time, cost, quality) and your own, and the team’s technical acumen, while fostering continuous knowledge sharing
- You will act as an extension of the customers’ team to identify opportunities for architectural optimisations, redesign, or development of new solutions to reduce cost, improve quality or drive revenue growth
- You will be actively involved in business development activities incl. thought leadership blog posts, scoping, presentations, design and proposal estimates that align to customers strategy, objectives, timelines and budget
- You will keep ahead of the game when it comes to emerging IT system/business applications for capabilities to make recommendations about potential integrations or functionality intersection points
- You will support the management and delivery of large projects
What you’ll bring
• Salesforce Platform Developer, Technical, Application and System Architect Certifications are beneficial
• Extensive hands-on experience in an enterprise technical/solution architect role, designing and implementing end-to-end solutions on the Salesforce.com platform and related web technologies
• Proven experience with service-orientated and microservices architecture, and data, cloud-based integration/middleware, security, scalability, source control, deployment (CI/CD), test automation, monitoring principles and technologies
• Experience driving change in Agile and Waterfall solution delivery methods; leading geo-located teams
• Be able to multitask, commit to meeting targets with competing priorities and deadlines across multiple projects
• A confident communicator with strong spoken, written communication, and receptive listening skill.
• Be able to articulate and present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to C-Level, technical and non-technical audiences
• Detail and results oriented self-starter who makes things happen in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem-solving skills, a logical, analytical thinker, committed to constant upskilling
• Experience working from start to finish in an agile-led environment with geo-located teams
• Experience of working on multiple clouds i.e. Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud (Community Cloud), Financial Services Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Industries (Vlocity)
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.