Based in London or the South East, willing to travel regularly to the Nordics
Who you’ll be working with
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Within Capgemini, the Cloud Infrastructure Services business provides leading solutions to large global customers through an integrated global sales and delivery model. We are a global team of committed professionals who advise, transform and run client IT services. We help organisations meet their business goals by transforming and managing their IT infrastructure landscape – leveraging innovations notably in automation and the cloud.
The focus of your role
You will be responsible for Capgemini’s sales team with a remit across infrastructure outsourcing, infrastructure transformation and cloud-based infrastructure services.
You’ll be responsible for delivering an overall target of approximately 500 million to 700 million EUR, recognised bookings value, in annual sales through a portfolio of deals, projects & consulting as well as big deals, which are typically in the 20M to 100M million range. You will have visibility in the market and will interact with clients on a daily basis.
As a role model for the sales team you will be both a sales leader and an individual contributor. In addition to the leadership and development of a diverse team (Sales Executives, Pre-sales, and Sales Operations) you will also identify, develop and close any large, key strategic opportunities and may act as the Sales Lead.
What you’ll do
- Drive new business development through identification of potential Cloud Infra clients, meeting new potential clients, management of funnel and participation in pricing of solutions
- Develop a Sales plan (segments, offers, channels, partners) and structure the Sales organisation
- Ensure client retention and future business through your ability to build and develop client relationships, and through collaboration with the leadership teams of Capgemini’s other Strategic Business Units to develop or expand the Cloud Infra footprint in existing clients
- Responsibility for overall management of the sales teams
- Report and analyse sales figures, control business development costs and manage the economics through the sales reports and forecast
- Build the team, demonstrate leadership (understand competency maps, implement appropriate bonus schemes, assess / communicate on team performance, coach and mentor team members and facilitate development), manage team meetings and develop a recruitment strategy
What you’ll bring
- Solid reputation in the Cloud and Cybersecurity Solutions and Infrastructure Outsourcing industry as a respected sales leader or executive
- Experience in leading, developing and growing sales teams
- Cybersecurity, Cloud and Cloud Infrastructure expertise, including sales, delivery and leadership heritage is vital
- We are looking for a hybrid leader, a ‘market maker’ who can dynamically grow an exciting business; a natural networker who is adept at successfully exploiting key C-level relationships
- Very strong commercially, with a successful track record of winning deals
- Demonstrated accomplishments in using a partner ecosystem to drive growth
- Work experience in a company with a global operating model where sales and delivery are functionally separated
- Must have worked with pure offshore delivery model
- Experience of managing a multi-hundred million dollars sales target
- Knowledgeable about which deals should be pursued, prequalification and due diligence and the strategy to execute on key wins
- Proven ability to set and execute strategy; defining and iterating client, sector or industry value propositions
- Disciplined sales execution with reliable sales forecasting
- Successful collaboration with delivery, solution, consulting and business support teams including finance, HR and legal, to shape, sell and maintain deals
- Track record of successfully working in a matrixed and global multi line of business
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. We’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.