Who You’ll Be Working With
In CIS, we deliver the technologies, services and platforms that keeps our clients moving forward on their digital journeys. We provide the consulting, projects and runs services across cloud migration, cyber security, service management consulting as well as end user compute, service desk and hosting and cloud platform services. We provide large scale outsourcing services for private, hybrid and public cloud with world class support services in compute, storage and network. Working as an integrated unit with our applications, consulting and business services colleagues we work to provide truly end to end solutions delivering on our promise and vision to be our clients partner in their digital transformation journey. With our recent move to an integrated global sales and delivery model this is exciting time to join our business. CIS is a GBL that works with the local Market Units (MUs) which hold the primary relationships with our customers.
The Focus of Your Role
You will be responsible for identifying, developing and closing sales opportunities within an established account, as part of an overall account team. The opportunities you develop will cover a wide cross section of CIS offers, both as standalone and as part of end to end solutions constructed with colleagues from other disciplines. They will range from cloud migration offers to end user support and could include elements of reseller. You will work with the account teams and market units to make sure they are tailored to the client’s market sector. You are expected to contribute to yearly sales targets that, depending upon the account, can range from £2m to £10m in new business each year. The target is placed on the account itself.
- You will engage with a range of stakeholders through the sales cycle, including our delivery and solutioning teams, our sales teams, account teams and engaging directly with our clients at a range of senior levels. Particular sectors of focus are public sector, financial service, CPRD and Travel and Transport.
- You will manage the identification and generation of new sales opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth in conjunction with the account teams, your relationship with client staff and through Capgemini CIS offers.
- You generate creative and innovative perspectives and constantly look for improvement.
- You will be expected to lead the sales cycle for your portfolio of opportunities with single, or multiple accounts, organizing sign-on to get BD funds to support you.
- You lead and build effective pursuit teams to meet business objectives and build the business.
- You will develop and review your sales strategies, solution proposals and deal closure plans with the Cluster Head and organise sign-offs to close.
- You develop partnerships and strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and maximize benefit for all the parties.
- As a member of the wider sector focused team you will identify and escalate market trends to help keep our offers fresh and relevant.
What You’ll Bring
You are flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in challenging and evolving business environments. Highly credible, you have the ability to influence both internally and externally and have a proven track record of service excellence with clients.
You have experience and strengths in:
- Selling large and complex IT / infrastructure / outsourcing opportunities that include multiple integrated service towers focusing on value and business outcomes
- Building relationships with senior executives
- Achieving annual sales quotas in excess of £5m per annum
- Managing pursuit teams across a matrix organisation of more than 5 people
- Demonstrate commitment to stay abreast of industry trends and technical advancements within the industry sectors and enterprise markets
- Ability to work in a global organisational and service delivery environment
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why We’re Different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.