London, with international travel
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini has six Strategic Business Units (SBU’s) each of which is governed by its specific economic rules, and managed with its own profit. One of these SBU’s is Business Services (formerly BPO). BS has developed significant capability in Finance and Accounting, Supply Chain Management (SCM), HRO and has over 18,000 employees of which 10,000 are based in India. India therefore plays a pivotal role in the organization with respect to future BPO strategy and delivery of services to its clients.
BS is planning explosive growth over the next few years and the organization is therefore taking the opportunity to invest in this role as part of that growth to ensure it has the capabilities in place now to support this planned growth. BS has recently moved to a vertical sector focus and this role represents one of the important areas of activity in this new organisation and is therefore a key hire within the Business Services senior executive team.
This role reports into the European/APAC Sales Leader for Business Services. You will be part of a global team current size of 10, who are located across Europe, India and Australia. Who have a mixture of roles in New Logo Sales and Account Development.
The focus of your role
- A new logo sales role working with Global organisations.
- Leads the development of sales opportunities to a win through the development of Sales strategies, relationship building, solution proposal and deal closing for large opportunities.
- A focus on Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Automation and Global Business Service Initiatives.
- Manages identification and generation of sales opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth through demand generation activities supported by a central team.
- Effectively exceeds network and contacts to build and maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities.
- Develops relationships with local Advisors for these opportunities.
- Identifies and escalates market trends to appropriate clients and Capgemini teams.
What you’ll do
- Understand and discuss the Sales plan with the Sales leader to agree on potential major opportunities to be chased in his/her own focus area (sector, offers).
- Qualify major opportunities to be further pursued, drive consistency between Sales strategy (value messages, relationship approach, competitive differentiation) and content work managed by bid team (solution design, pricing and costing, delivery of proposal, planned project management).
- Manage and be accountable for the opportunity, along the collaborative selling Sales process until closing.
- Run and control the communication and relationships on each of the deals.
- Build and maintain an external network and client relationships.
- Address complex client issues involving interactions up to executive level and master meetings and negotiation techniques.
- Manage business development costs according to levels set by business unit heads and provide forecast to Business Unit Sales Leadership.
- Meet and exceed annual contract value target.
- Compliance with the Capgemini sales methodology.
- Works as part of a team to negotiate new deals, extensions and ad-hoc service aspects.
- Build productive relationships externally.
- Live the Core Values of Capgemini (Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, Fun).
What you’ll bring
- Sales experience from a BPO environment, in Finance & Accounting and/or Supply Chain
- Sold new logo sales business as the primary sales person.
- Ability to communicate and influence at senior business levels.
- Proven sales experience in BPO in a global complex environment.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Strong relationship building, communication, and influencing skills.
- Business Leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Flexibilty and mobility to travel internationally, as required.
- Fluent German speaker would be advantageous (for a European role)
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.