At Capgemini we recognise that many skilled professionals require additional support following a career break, which is why we are proud to offer a tailored approach to helping you rediscover your potential and join our expanding network of Returners.
Capgemini’s Returners Programme is aimed at anyone who has taken a career break of 2 years or more for whatever reason. To enable you to refresh and update existing skills as well as developing confidence the main programme benefits are:
- Initial 6-month, fixed-term contract with a view to becoming a permanent employee.
- Four Returners coaching sessions over the 6-month period.
- Tailored L&D plan devised with the business to provide support back into the team.
- Support network of existing Returners.
Some roles do require security clearance due to the access of secure information. The basis of gaining this clearance would require you to have lived in the UK for the last 5 years. This is a legal requirement. Therefore, please apply only apply to these roles if this applies to you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. People matter, results count.
Based in telford you will be a key partner on our flagship “IT Services” account, working as a Finance Business Partner reporting, forecasting and driving business performance.
As a Senior Finance Professional, you will need strong analytical skills together with the ability to communicate across business functions and at all levels. Business Partnering across commercial, sales, operations and delivery teams, displaying the confidence and gravitas to support and challenge at all levels throughout the organisation.
• You will have ownership of monthly reporting cycles, including monthly actuals, rolling forecast and budget setting/performance
• You will present the group’s financial position at monthly reviews to senior business leaders.
• Interpret financial variances from a commercial and delivery perspective, then make recommendations to drive performance.
• Understand complex and evolving client contracts and their financial and commercial implications.
• Understand business risk factors, materiality and revenue recognition principles.
• Identify and address issues which affect business performance.
• Proactive business analysis to help drive profitability and understand business levers.
• Design, implement and produce ad hoc reports and analysis to support the business to enable decision-making.
• Pro-actively get involved in improving reporting and processes across Finance.
• You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent)
• Exemplary balance sheet control.
• Strong people management skills and the ability to lead a team and drive performance
• Ability to work under pressure autonomously whilst adhering to strict deadliness.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders and explain complex financial information.
• High attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Advanced technical skills including Microsoft Excel are essential and understanding of VBA would be advantageous
• Experience of working in an environment of continuous process improvement.
• Experience of working closely with the business and operations in a business partnering capacity.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs