Returners – SAP Technical Consultant – Treforest, near Cardiff – (Flexible Woking Opportunities)
Who you’ll be working with
At the Wales Delivery Centre (near Cardiff), we support our clients through delivering a breadth of Digital services. We recognise the need for near shore capabilities to not only deliver to our data sensitive clients but to provide flexible resourcing to meet local and national need.
We’re currently looking for people who have a technical background in SAP whether it’s core development (ABAP, GW), mobile (UI5, SMP, Fiori), integration (PO) or platforms (BASIS, HANA, S4). When you start with us we will leverage your skills to expand our capability whilst cross training you in new areas to expand your skillsets.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. In this role we will not ask you to travel so you can expect to be based at our Treforest office with flexibility to work from home.
If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
The Focus of Your Role
As a member of our shared services team you will have the opportunity to work across various clients either supporting critical health or local government services or developing new innovative solutions for the private sector
What you’ll do
With the appropriate support from colleagues and formal training you’ll leverage your skills to deliver benefit for clients. The key areas are:
- Technical Consultant: converting business requirements in to solutions with the associated documentation, governance and testing.
- Platform Consultant: ensuring our clients’ systems are available by building and maintaining on premise and cloud solutions
- Support Consultant: ensuring our clients services are not only available but offering areas for continuous improvement to both the technology and the process.
What you’ll bring
To get the most out of this role, you’ll have:
- Brilliant communications (written and verbal)and interpersonal skills which you’ll use to engender trust in client relationships, and to build supportive and productive team relationships.
- A high level of attention to detail, and the ability to interpret data and information, so that you can provide your clients and team with meaningful updates and action plans
- A strong desire to further your own personal development across multiple SAP disciplines
- A nimble, agile and flexible approach
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Find out more and apply