At Capgemini we recognise that many skilled professionals require additional support following a career break, which is why we are proud to offer a tailored approach to helping you rediscover your potential and join our expanding network of Returners.
Capgemini’s Returners Programme is aimed at anyone who has taken a career break of 2 years or more for whatever reason. To enable you to refresh and update existing skills as well as developing confidence the main programme benefits are:
- Initial 6-month, fixed-term contract with a view to becoming a permanent employee.
- Four Returners coaching sessions over the 6-month period.
- Tailored L&D plan devised with the business to provide support back into the team.
- Support network of existing Returners.
Some roles do require security clearance due to the access of secure information. The basis of gaining this clearance would require you to have lived in the UK for the last 5 years. This is a legal requirement. Therefore, please apply only to these roles if this applies to you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. People matter, results count.
You will work alongside other HRBP’s and HR team influencing the development of our Reward strategy and translating it into our people agenda. You will act as a sounding board for senior leaders, challenging their thinking and balancing risks and opportunities to help the business find the right solution.
We are passionate about delivering the best value to our Business through our People. We are looking for a HRBP to have specific business partnering responsibility for some key business areas whilst being the specialist contact for Rewards.
You will work across a range of activities within a challenging and fast paced environment. The focus and responsibilities of your role will include:
• Pay & Rewards – to review and devise a reward strategy that reflects our industry and the market. Creating tailored approaches to rewards that reflect personalised career journeys.
• Talent and Performance agenda to develop and retain talent at all levels of the organisation, promote career development and accelerate progression of high potential talent
• Pyramid Management – work with business leads to meet the Group aim of reducing onshore cost base whilst increasing Employee Engagement
• Employee Engagement – drive reward initiatives and solutions that deliver business benefit and at the same time are geared towards our business priorities
• Active Inclusion – drive initiatives and solutions that create an inclusive workplace and deliver tangible improvements in Diversity and particularly in gender balance and mental health
• HR Effectiveness through leading HR Strategy to ensure that we have a cohesive and cost-effective set of HR services and People Change initiatives which meet the needs of the HMRC Account business and align with Group direction, working with SBU, Geography and Group as appropriate
You will be flexible, dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in challenging and evolving environments. Highly credible and able to influence outcomes with a proven track record of delivering excellence.
Additionally, you will demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
• Fluent in understanding and using all HR and business metrics and how they impact on business performance with high level of commercial awareness
• Strong understanding of pay and rewards systems
• Willingness to innovate and challenge not just react
• Extensive experience of operating in a business partner model
• Able to use analytics and data to inform routine decision making
• Understand how your own work impacts the bigger picture and able to make judgements based on the bigger picture
• Decisive emphatic style with ability to drive business through to the desired outcome
• Excellent verbal and written communications for both formal and informal settings
• Confidence to influence business at senior level
• Able to manage complex HR initiatives, proven project management skills
• Understanding of the business you are partnering
• Good understanding of MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel) and HR information systems
• CIPD qualified or working towards this
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Please ensure you have read and meet the required criteria to apply for the Returner Programme roles.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.