Returner – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant (CE)
At Capgemini UK we recognise that the transition from an extended career break back into the workplace can be challenging. This is why 2017 saw us launch our Return@Capgemini Programme to bring talented professionals in to our organisation.
The Return@Capgemini Programme offers a paid placement of 6 months, with the possibility of a permanent role at the end of the programme, to talented professionals that have been on a career break for 2 or more years.
The programme will provide;
- Meaningful experience
- Individual development programme
- Mentoring and coaching support
- Access to a community of others in the same situation.
Who you’ll be working with
Passion drives us, bleeding-edge technology thrills us and our amassed skills are what make us successful. People, Technology and Innovation is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we are a Microsoft Gold Partner leading the way in Microsoft Dynamics Solutions. If you don’t want just another Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement) opportunity then we are the place for you.
The focus of your role
Our functional consultants collaborate with clients and developers to identify, explain, design and implement the right solutions and processes for our clients. Working as subject matter experts and trusted advisors in everything Microsoft Dynamics 365 related, our functional Consultants can advise clients in business terms about how to transform their business in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and are able to translate it into the technical requirements for our Dynamics 365 developers working to implement the solution.
What you’ll do
You will work with a team that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally, all built on the Microsoft platform. You’ll be working with multiple teams of specialists, covering the full Microsoft stack. The market is moving to a full online model, which will give you the opportunity to on work on client projects at the forefront of technology trends. With our clients based across the UK you’ll never have a dull moment or find yourself short of challenges!
In your work, you will be expected to deliver consulting assignments (as well as support sales and pre-sales activities). Tasks may include:
- Manage and advise the requirements gathering process by meeting with stakeholders to define the business and functional requirements and system goals and bring these in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Reengineering business processes/ Business Process Management and advise on enhancements based on best practice and Dynamics 365 knowledge.
- Aid clients in developing CRM and ERP strategies and blueprints with focus on the use of Dynamics 365.
- Developing performance metrics, measures, benefits and KPI monitoring.
- Managing business change within our clients – Workforce Engagement, Change Impact Assessment & Change Readiness, Training Plans.
- Exposure to a variety of industries e.g. Retail, Utilities, Manufacturing, Transport, Health.
What you’ll bring
We are looking for the highest quality individuals who bring the following attributes, experience and skills that enable them to deliver rapid value to our clients:
- Broad understanding of Dynamics 365 (Finance & Operations) – Out-of-the-box functionality and limits
- An understanding of the broader Microsoft stack and be able to leverage it to create powerful solutions (PowerApps, Power BI, Common Data Services, Azure, Office 365) and working in fast paced Agile environments.
- A desire to continually develop your knowledge of new functionality in the Microsoft platforms, keeping on top of roadmaps, studying for certifications and being ahead of the curve in regards to what the future holds and how it can benefit our clients.
- Excellent consulting skills:
- You form strong and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues, and these interactions should be second nature to you.
- You have an ability to clearly articulate and present your ideas and solutions in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Flexible attitude, critical thinking and the ability to engage with stakeholders at every level – from c-suite to end user.
- You can successfully translate business and customer needs into a great digital customer experience.
- Demonstrable skills in facilitating workshops, gathering and documenting requirements, translating requirements into business processes, stakeholder engagement, creative thinking, presentation and coaching.
- A strong academic and continuing professional development record, and ideally a strong university background or a management qualification.
Ideally you will have had previous experience within a consultancy role, with experience of:
- Full lifecycle experience on CRM or ERP based programmes within Microsoft Dynamics 365 and knowledge of the supporting business processes.
- Working according to an agile methodology, planning projects in sprints and writing Epics, Features and User Stories.
- Dynamics 365 certifications are advised.
- Scrum master experience would be beneficial.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.