At Capgemini we recognise that many skilled professionals require additional support following a career break, which is why we are proud to offer a tailored approach to helping you rediscover your potential and join our expanding network of Returners.
Capgemini’s Returners Programme is aimed at anyone who has taken a career break of 2 years or more for whatever reason. To enable you to refresh and update existing skills as well as developing confidence the main programme benefits are:
- Initial 6-month, fixed-term contract with a view to becoming a permanent employee.
- Four Returners coaching sessions over the 6-month period.
- Tailored L&D plan devised with the business to provide support back into the team.
- Support network of existing Returners.
Some roles do require security clearance due to the access of secure information. The basis of gaining this clearance would require you to have lived in the UK for the last 5 years. This is a legal requirement. Therefore, please apply only apply to these roles if this applies to you.
At Capgemini Financial Services, we are passionate about bringing deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry.
We’re looking to recruit a number of Banking Solution Architects to support our clients across the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
You will work closely with Capgemini colleagues and clients as a member of the Banking Practice, typically within or associated with a delivery, proposition or consulting engagement.
Assignments will vary in size and duration and may involve working as part of a team delivering a contractual solution, providing expert client-side consultancy, mentoring, design authority project delivery or acting as a “trusted advisor” and / or “subject matter expert” to clients and internal teams alike. Your relationships will run from senior management level through to project development and support teams.
- Deliver strategic business, information and technology service architecture development working as part of a multi-disciplinary team using the appropriate frameworks
- To be responsible for the definition and delivery of the technical aspects of the projects, to include timely production of architectural designs and documentation
- To participate in a Technical Design Authority to assess and quantify the risks associated with design decisions and communicate these to relevant parties
- Support the business development activities; shape and design solution architectures for a proposal; attending client meetings with the sales team
- Good experience of working within Banking, either Retail Banking , Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking or Business Banking
- Experience in design and delivery of a variety of Solution Architecture led solutions in Banking (Core Banking, Payments, Mobile Banking etc.)
- Consider yourself to be a subject matter expertise in at least one discipline for Solution Architecture
- Rounded architecture experience including some or all aspects of programmes in terms of profession and technology (programme/project design & management, transformation, infrastructure and networking, applications, security, BI, content management, service provision, technology governance etc)
- Demonstrates and maintains a broad knowledge of technology solutions, current trends and techniques and actively communicates new technology developments.
- TOGAF 9 or Open Group certification is desirable but not imperative
- Experience in projects working with or managing offshore teams
- Working knowledge of architecture development tools and techniques
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.