At Capgemini we recognise that many skilled professionals require additional support following a career break, which is why we are proud to offer a tailored approach to helping you rediscover your potential and join our expanding network of Returners.
Capgemini’s Returners Programme is aimed at anyone who has taken a career break of 2 years or more for whatever reason. To enable you to refresh and update existing skills as well as developing confidence the main programme benefits are:
- Initial 6-month, fixed-term contract with a view to becoming a permanent employee.
- Four Returners coaching sessions over the 6-month period.
- Tailored L&D plan devised with the business to provide support back into the team.
- Support network of existing Returners.
Some of our roles require security clearance due to the access of secure information. The basis of gaining this clearance would require you to have lived in the UK for the last 5 years or for some roles a minimum of 3 years. This is a legal requirement.
Therefore, please only apply to these roles if this applies to you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to work as a member of the SAP Delivery Group within a large public sector account which supports and implements digital solutions for our client. This is a flagship account for Capgemini, being one of the largest of its kind globally. The SAP Delivery Group is a dynamic and fast-moving business unit, with an expectation of further growth over the coming years to ensure that it continues to deliver high quality SAP solutions.
The role is extremely diverse and stimulating, requiring the person to plan, script and undertake the testing for a variety of solutions within SAP ERP and SaaS solutions including SuccessFactors and Ariba. The role will require individuals to work flexibly across multiple activities including large transformation projects, continuous improvement and production support. This is a client facing role requiring excellent communication skills and experience in liaising with varying levels of stakeholders.
- Demonstrate identification and mitigation of Risk Based Testing (RBT).
- Creating Test Metrics, checking and assessing requirements, including assessing testability of designs
- Creating Test scripts
- Create / Validate test data and manage test data within test environments
- Executing tests, collecting and recording results, raising defects and then retesting to prove that errors identified have been corrected
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation, Agile Tester Extension (or equivalent experience)
- Defect Management Tool Experience (JIRA or Similar)
- Test Analyst experience within an SAP landscape
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in analysis of requirements from Functional/Technical Specifications and identifying test conditions
- Experience of undertaking a Test Lead role (not essential)
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their personal, family and work-life needs
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that a traditional working week isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly.