The focus of your role
The resource will be involved in the management of 3rd party resources (ie Academy and eco) from raising paperwork and finances during on-boarding through to off-boarding and final invoices. The management of resources whilst on site includes, renewals, Terms & Conditions queries, rate negotiations and timesheet chasing. To Manage the requests that come in for the creation of I-SoWs.
- Administration background. Excellent Customer Service ethos. Excellent work management skills. Excellent communication skills. Excellent data entry & attention to details skills. Excellent organisational skills (must have ability to work under pressure/multi task numerous cases and can prioritise without supervision and ability to manage a constant change in workload).
- Good team working skills. Ability to follow process. Ability to write and maintain Processes/Procedures/WINs in line with changes
- Ability to identify problems, appreciate the issues and then offer suggestions as to resolving them and if required implementing them.
- Demonstrable ability to use key global and internal tools such as VMS, and the Flex DB to high BAU standards
- Raising work orders using in the Vendor Management System (VMS) and liaising with key stakeholders internal, Suppliers, and 3rd Party resources .
- Processing renewals or updating the Off-boarding team to ensure leavers are picked up and off-boarded from the account.
- Updating internal database (Access) with the details from VMS for internal, validation, reporting and financial reports.
- Manage escalations from Hiring Managers
- Manage the requests that come in for the creation of I-SoWs to ensure correct data has been received to ensure prompt processing of I-SoWs