What you’ll do
The objective of the role is to proactively manage the resourcing process, identify issues affecting resourcing performance, then help to develop solutions working with a wide variety of stakeholders in order to support the Management Team in ensuring CCUK meets its financial and non-financial targets. It also includes an element of analysis.
- Respond to resource requests from
-Project and Programme Managers within and outside of CCUK
-Account and Business Development Managers within and outside of CCUK
-Resource Managers from all areas of Capgemini, within the UK and internationally
-This involves owning requests for your skills areas, identifying appropriate candidates, liaising with Business Team Leads, submitting CVs to the requestor, putting candidates and requestor in touch to discuss the role, keeping requestor, candidates and BTLs updated on status, updating Retain to reflect opportunity in the forecast
- Actively seek placement opportunities for resources coming available:
-by building relationships with the Sector interfaces
-by building relationships with other RMs (from other areas of the company, within and outside of the UK)
-by identifying open opportunities on Retain
- Place consultants into roles, balancing their development needs with the needs of the business
- Meet with/become familiar with the resources within the team(s) that you are responsible for, understand their career aspirations and development needs.
-ensure that up to date profiles are held on the database
-understand training needs for resource where appropriate
- In the absence of fee paid roles, place resources onto sales support and other non-billable work that supports the CCUK pipeline and internal initiatives
- Provide Management Information, as required, to the Capability Team Heads/BTLs, Business Operation Managers and Consultants
- Update Retain with forecasted project information
What you’ll bring
Positive, enthusiastic attitude, calm and patient under pressure
Must demonstrate drive and enthusiasm to take positive action and progress projects to a conclusion
Good interpersonal skills at all levels
Self motivated, flexible and able to adapt to change
Excellent communication and presentation skills
A highly visible people orientated style with the assertiveness, determination and relationship building skills to challenge objectives and ensure positive results
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, a clear thinker, with an aptitude for detail
Good influencing skills and a positive opinion leader
Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Knowledge ( desirable ) :
An understanding of the Capgemini structure, knowledge of Market Units, Capabilities, business units and processes.
Have an established ‘network’ of contacts
Knowledge of the RETAIN (Resource Management) System would be a major advantage.
Experience gained through a similar role would be an advantage.
Experience of reporting / developing reports would be an advantage
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Consulting unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Consulting. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
- Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
- Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
- Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
- Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
- Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
- Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.