Capgemini FS is currently looking for a Release Manager to join it's Application Development and Maintenance practice.
- Manage stakeholders
- PM's and Delivery Managers – understand when the work is dropping and alignment for deployment
- Liaise and receive device id's and ensure the Delivery teams/PM's are working through supplying the Business Live Provers
- You will need to provide support with challenges coming from the Go/No Go's that are managed by the stakeholders.
- Manage Service Management and Run the Bank, to ensuring stability but drive for delivery is not forgotten
- Manage regression test to help prioritize the testing to allow for early deployment
- Understand aPaaSv3, this will help with the implementation approach
- Understand Jira. Governance is kept by approving pull requests to allow merges to happen
- Technically competent
- Can read and understand logs, can pass logs to relevant dev teams
- Understand SQL menus and run queries
- A knowledge of ServiceFirst to be able to raise requests
- Understand the need to push change out quickly and look for Plan B's as required
- Understand risk and apply appropriate actions and communications
- Be flexible and dynamic on a day by day basis
- Be able to Run calls with the stakeholders to discuss issues and potential fixes
- Have the ability to understand updates form the Dev teams
- Hold retrospectives with relevant stakeholders
- Will have worked as a developer and then moved into a PM/Delivery role.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Please let us know if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.