Holborn, Central London
Who we are?
Within Capgemini, the Cloud Infrastructure Services business provides leading solutions to large global customers through an integrated global sales and delivery model. We are a global team of committed professionals who advise, transform and run client IT services. We help organizations meet their business goals by transforming and managing their IT infrastructure landscape – leveraging innovations notably in automation and the cloud.
The focus of your role within Capgemini
Responsible for delivering all aspects of regional employee focused communications, information collation and dissemination, ensuring clear, open and accessible information about the business, our services, our operational activities, and our people within Cloud Infra across UK and Nordics (NEU).
Particular emphasis for the role is the appropriate messaging of senior exec communications, the implementation of the internal communications strategy within Cloud Infra NEU and the promotion of thought leadership in this part of the business.
All communications should ultimately aim to inform, involve and drive employees in order to enhance knowledge, business contribution, and create a sense of belonging to the wider Cloud Infra team and to the Group at large.
• Work with the Head of Communications & Change and the Regional Communications Lead to plan, review and edit all internal communications
• Work closely with the senior exec team to agree on content, audience, and messaging
• Implement the communications strategy for Cloud Infra NEU
• Establish, share, and execute communications plan(s)
• Take support the organization of major SBU internal communications events such as kick-offs/roadshows, and fully contribute to the staging of these events
• Bring innovation to the communications arena through use of varied mediums – including digital
• Source, write, and edit stories for the local intranet and various newsletters and other channels, sharing, when relevant, success stories with a Group-wide audience via the Group’s global intranet platform ‘Talent’
• Master and leverage all Group communications tools, including social media tools
• Support specific one-off communications projects as required; ie; Infra Week,
You are flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in a challenging and evolving business environment. Managing your own time you meet agreed targets and develop plans for definite work.
Fully competent in your area, you take sound decisions and deliver a clear, well-structured and concise argument to support your opinion.
Message and Newsletter Builder – Talent
Yammer, Twitter, Facebook
External – Orange Services
Person Specification and Qualities
• Knowledge and experience of writing and editing news articles in business English
• Flair and flexibility with writing style to suit different media
• An understanding of org change management in relation to internal comms
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good customer communication and relationship building
• Excellent analysis skills and attention to detail
• Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
Recognition of sensitivities and varying comms requirements across countries