The job on offer
The Capgemini Recruitment team support the delivery of all recruitment needs across the business from early careers to executive hiring. We are currently going through a period of unprecedented growth and having strong project management support enables us to effectively drive business change.
We are looking for an experienced and highly organised project management officer who is able to balance a number of conflicting project priorities to help drive operational efficiencies and the successful fulfilment of all vacancies. Whilst previous recruitment or HR experience is not essential, you will be familiar with a structured project environment and be deadline aware. You will be able to work independently and with minimal supervision. You will be a clear and concise communicator with a keen eye for detail and a high degree of accuracy. This role is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to build a career in recruitment operations, HR systems, or project management. It’s time to get the future you want!
You will support the recruitment leadership and operations team in the efficient management of multiple recruitment related projects. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as the PMO for a range of recruitment related projects
- Liaising with Key stakeholders to ensure that all actions agreed for each project are met in line with service level agreements (SLAs)
- Ensuring all updates relating to specific projects are recorded in a concise and timely manner
- Preparation and delivery of accurate management information (M.I.) and progress updates to stakeholders
- Supporting the team in the creation and delivery of specific reporting
- Assist in the organisation of Interviewer training and scheduling events
- This is not an exhaustive list! This is a varied role in a busy team and there will be plenty of other ad hoc tasks for you to get involved in too
- You’ll have strong stakeholder management and communication skills, as well as possessing the ability to work autonomously
- Previous recruitment or resourcing experience is beneficial but not essential, and you’ll definitely be highly organised with good data handling skills
- You’ll have a good grounding in project work, ideally gained through working as a PMO, Project Analyst, Project Manager or other similar role
- You’ll be proficient in using MS office, and exposure to other systems such as PowerBI, Visio, MS project, Kanban, Jira etc would be handy too
- Exposure to recruitment applicant tracking and/or CRM systems would be advantageous, but again, it’s not essential
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com