Recruitment & Talent Marketing Consultant
Location: Holborn, London
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. People matter, results count.
Who you’ll be working with
Core Services is home to business specialists who support the UK business and the global teams based in the UK. Its aim is to provide both the processes and framework that underpin the business and specialist expertise to support initiatives.
The focus of your role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for someone to undertake the role of Talent Brand and Recruitment Marketing Executive for the UK.
Working in partnership with our Recruitment and Marketing Teams, you’ll drive, promote and champion the awareness of the Capgemini employer branding through social, web and media channels both internally and externally.
The successful candidate will report into the UK Director of Recruitment and can manage internal projects that reach all parts of the UK business unit working in conjunction with Global colleagues.
What you’ll do
- Working closely with Group initiatives, have input into and drive the implementation of strategic talent brand and recruitment marketing objectives.
- Lead and manage the presence of Capgemini on social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Glassdoor and a variety of job boards), working closely with the marketing teams to ensure key messages are articulated.
- Design and build attraction collateral and campaigns for use across social, web and media channels for Executive, Experienced Hire and GAP recruitment campaigns.
- Position self both with internal stakeholders and external partners as the Capgemini talent branding and recruitment marketing expert.
- Engage, lead and motivate employee brand advocates and ambassadors through tailored internal campaigns and external events i.e. Women at Capgemini, Insight Events etc.
- Collaborate with the Group Employer Branding Team to shape global branding and assets for the UK market.
- Manage 3rd party relationships with clients to help expand and enhance Capgemini’s brand in the marketplace – Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Job Boards etc.
- Identify and assess new innovations and changes in the recruitment marketing landscape and report back to recruitment leads.
What you’ll bring
- A passion for everything creative and social media related.
- Will have excellent copywriting skills, able to compose engaging content with a Tech bias.
- Previous commercial experience ideally gained within a Digital Media or Technology Services company.
- Able to demonstrate an online footprint of previous and successful Digital Talent Attraction Campaigns.
- Knowledge of talent attraction and engagement channels ideally gained working in IT/Technology.
- Marketing knowhow; confident to be Capgemini’s lead brand advocate and gatekeeper.
- Campaign management: leading recruitment marketing campaigns, measuring success and reporting back to provide ROI.
- Self-motivation; ability to prioritise and actively manage programmes and stakeholders to realise project success.
- Pro-active in approach to work, often looking for ways to drive efficiency or innovation.
- Will adopt a positive mindset, able to take ideas from concept to execution
- Good research and reporting skills, keeping an active eye on competitor activity and market trends, able to use a suite of reporting tools to collate intelligence and feedback into the Business Units.
- Must be able to commute into Central London daily with Ad-hoc domestic travel.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.