The job on offer
As a Project Manager in our team you’ll be working on the delivery of technology enabled transformation projects of varying size and degrees of complexity. Our portfolio of projects covers all aspects of infrastructure.
You’ll have a hugely positive impact in this role and will be responsible for all aspects of project management from delivering against contracts, delighting clients through meeting and exceeding their expectations, achieving engagement targets. We have great inhouse tools to support you in ensuring that the Project Management delivery methodologies and financial controls are followed on the project.
- Motivated, collaborative, and determined you’ll manage the project through its lifecycle.
- Specifically focused on the project baseline, risks and issues.
- Accountable for clear and concise status and project reporting both internal and external, including the management of the monthly financial reporting process.
We are looking for individuals who are looking to continue their career development and exhibit the following attributes, experience and skills that enable them to deliver quality outcomes to our client:
- Project management delivery skills with previous experience of delivering to agreed cost, timescales and quality.
- Delivery to a set of contractual obligations.
- Exposure to cloud and infrastructure technologies
- Ability to achieve SC Security Clearance, holding current MOD SC would be desired
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com