Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating major disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
The focus of your role
The Business and Technology Innovation practice is one of the leading Business IT Services teams in the UK and Europe. Our high calibre management consultants deliver profitable outcomes in business and IT-oriented environments, working in a collaborative way with major FTSE 100 and Government clients to achieve their strategic goals effectively.
You’ll understand the impact digital transformation is having on businesses and advise them in developing new digital business models and digital capabilities.
What you’ll do
As a Principal consultant, you’ll help drive our strategy, shape our offers, develop our capability and lead sales and delivery work with new and existing clients. You’ll generate new business/sell and deliver in excess of £1.5m per annum of management consulting work.
What you’ll bring
You’ll bring experience in winning, delivering and leading managementconsultancy projects within one of more of Financial Services, Government, Utilities, Consumer Products or Retail companies and have a passion for transforming business through enabling technology and transforming the way clients operate. You will be confident at working in a technology driven environment but not necessarily from an IT background or an expert in IT.
In addition, you’ll have the following experience and personal attributes:
Experience in at least 2 of the following topics is essential:
- CIO Advisory: IT Strategy, Service Integration and Management (SIAM), IT Governance, IT Performance Management, IT Organisational Effectiveness etc.
- Digital Transformation: Cloud Computing, Analytics Capability Assessment and Deployment etc.
- Business& Technology Transformation: Transformational Programme Delivery, Programme Management Office Deployment, IT Change Management, Agile Delivery etc.
- Cyber Security: Cyber capability Definition and Assessment, Identity and Access Management (IAM), IT Security Strategies and Processes, Governance, Risk and Compliance etc.
- IT Operating Model Design (ITOM): Organisation and Operating Model Design, Digital Impact on ITOM etc.
- Post Merger Integration / Divestment: Initial Assessment and Due Diligence, IT Carve out/Separation, Post Deal Benefits Realisation etc.
- Enterprise Architecture: Architecture Maturity Analysis, Architecture Development, Architecture Methods and Tools etc.
To be successful you’ll demonstrate strong consulting skills and the ability to overcome internal barriers through the use of drive, determination and influencing skills. You’ll have a natural ability to work in mixed teams of colleagues and senior executives and possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with high levels of enthusiasm.
You’ll enjoy managing a team, providing direction and helping others to develop. You’ll demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility – you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity. In fact, you’ll thrive in this environment. You’ll combine the commitment to own and deliver outstanding work with the gravitas to engage effectively with C-level / CXOs on a peer to peer basis.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Consulting unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Consulting. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
- Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
- Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
- Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
- Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
- Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
- Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: www.uk.capgemini-consulting.com/