Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Capgemini Consulting is transforming how organisations engage and interact with their customers, helping them to develop and deliver digital strategies. We are a class leader in digital consulting, as recognised by global research firm Kennedy. We are at the forefront of research into digital transformation with MIT, helping organisations the world over understand the impact that digital is having to their customers and business.
Our CIO Advisory services practice is one of the leading Business IT Services teams in the UK and Europe. High demand in our key accounts, including Government, underpins our concrete growth plans
Main Purpose Of Role
We are looking to recruit a Principal to work across our Government sector clients, with a focus on CIO Advisory, Enterprise Architecture and Cyber Security, with Multi-Speed IT. Working collaboratively with our Government clients, your main focus will be on delivering profitable outcomes in business and IT orientated environments. Your focus will be on delivering business outcomes using your skills in strategy development, business analysis, project delivery, business process and organisation design.
The focus of your role:
You will help drive our strategy, shape our offers, develop our capability and lead sales and delivery work with new and existing clients. You will generate new business/sell and deliver in excess of £1.5m per annum of management consulting work.
Skills and Experience
With a passion for transforming business through enabling technology and transforming the way clients operate, you’ll be confident at working in a technology driven environment but not necessarily from an IT background or an expert in IT. You’ll be able to understand the impact of digital transformation is having on organisations, including Government departments and advise them in developing new digital business models and digital capabilities.
• You’ll have previous experience in winning, delivering and leading management consultancy projects.
• In addition you bring experience in at least 2 of the following:
• CIO Advisory: IT Strategy, Service Integration and Management (SIAM), IT Governance, IT Performance Management, IT Organisational Effectiveness etc.
• Digital Transformation: Cloud Computing, Analytics Capability Assessment and Deployment etc.
• Business & Technology Transformation: Transformational Programme Delivery, Programme Management Office Deployment, IT Change Management, Agile Delivery etc.
• Cyber Security: Cyber capability Definition and Assessment, Identity and Access Management (IAM), IT Security Strategies and Processes, Governance, Risk and Compliance etc.
• IT Operating Model Design (ITOM): Organisation and Operating Model Design, Digital Impact on ITOM etc.
• Post Merger Integration / Divestment: Initial Assessment and Due Diligence, IT Carve out/Separation, Post Deal Benefits Realisation etc.
• Enterprise Architecture: Architecture Maturity Analysis, Architecture Development, Architecture Methods and Tools etc.
• Ideally you’ll have consulting experience working across Central Government clients. You may also have consulting experience across any of the following industry sectors: Financial Services/Insurance, Utilities (Energy/Water), Consumer Products and Retail.
You will have a strong desire to be part of, and contribute to, the growth and success of a top-tier consulting practice; contributing to our offers, our knowledge and our overall strategic goals. You will be keen to work within an ambitious consulting environment and confident to work with our senior client executives. We place a large emphasis on developing the careers of our team and supporting each other across the practice.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Consulting unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Consulting. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
• Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
• Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
• Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
• Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
• Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
• Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, as well as variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.