A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
We are looking to further bolster the team by recruiting a talented Pre-Sales Solution Manager (End-user Services).
You will be a part of the Cloud Infrastructure Services global business that is primarily responsible for providing client centric Cloud, End User/Productivity and IoT services. It provides a variety of client services, which range from strategic advice through to project delivery.
You will focus on Cloud & Edge project and consulting services related pre-sales for workplace services, for multiple verticals such as Financial Services, Energy and Utilities, Retail, Manufacturing or Public Sector.
- Support the development and closing the project and consulting opportunities for the Cloud & Edge practice
- Define and implement a structured way of handling each opportunity – client meeting/solution pitch/RFI response/RFP response/presentation/etc
- Take the lead/participate in opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy, proposal development, review and feedback process, competitive positioning, pricing/commercial decisions
- Lead client meetings – from the stage of planning, identifying key participants, story board for the meeting, reviewing content, planning demos/team discussions and front ending the discussion
- Assist the sales team in prospecting with relevant pitch and market/company specific data
- Generate collaterals, case studies, white papers and assist sales in solution evangelism
- Take on project delivery roles, as required, to ensure solution quality and to support individual and team billable utilisation targets
- Support the development of project and consultancy portfolio items and offers for the practice
- Provide training and guidance on the End User Computing offers to sales and account teams
- Be recognized as one of the go-to end user services, workplace and cloud experts in the UK business
- Experience and knowledge of End User Computing and have the personal skills to act as a trusted advisor to the potential client
- Demonstrable experience of selling and/or delivering workplace collaboration and transformative solutions
- Detailed knowledge and experience of sales, design and delivery of End User Computing solutions involving some of the following:
- Public Clouds – Azure, AWS and GCP
o Identity management – Azure Active Directory, AD Connect and Active Directory
o Unified Communications and Collaboration (Office 365 services)
• Exchange Online
• SharePoint Online
• Teams. Teams Telephony and Teams Rooms
• OneDrive for Business
o Workplace Analytics
o Device Management
• Microsoft Intune
• Windows 10
• Windows Autopilot
• System Centre
o Windows Virtual Desktops and Citrix virtual apps and desktops
o Workplace security and networking
- Proven track record of selling End User Computing projects and consultancy
- Demonstrated performance in complex solutioning and innovative deal construct
- Consultative, value-proposition/business case driven pre-sales methodology experience
- Strong technology-commercial/business orientation and cost sensitive
- Self-driven and motivated, comfortable with change/ambiguity
- Financial management experience: estimating, budgeting, pricing, risk assessment
- Hands on experience in writing proposals and delivering customer presentations
- Hard-working, detailed, quality and deliverable-oriented
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Excellent presentation and proposal/RFP skills
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise your needs with a flexible benefit package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile and more successful. Smart, tailored, technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.