An overview of the role
In order to drive the growth agenda in OT Cyber Security for Cloud Infrastructure Services, we are looking to expand our Cyber Security Center of Excellence (COE) team. This is a pre-sales focused role with responsibility for delivering effective OT Cyber Security Solutions and Services particularly within the Critical National Infrastructure (CNI), Energy, Utility and Manufacturing sectors. The Cyber COE team work closely with the Capgemini sales and account teams on live bids and business development opportunities. The OT Cyber role also collaborates into the Capgemini Secure IoT OT Services (SIOS) global team.
SIOS’ focus is primarily the security of Industrial Automation and Control Systems (IACS), Industrial Control Systems (ICS) or Operational Technology (OT) such as
• Control systems which comprise: Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Programmable Logic Solvers (PLC), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition systems (SCADA) and/or other programmable systems.
• Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS), which may range from simple logic systems to complex programmable safety PLC type systems.
• Plant Information systems such as data historian, programming interfaces, and data servers.
• Network infrastructure to provide connectivity to the above.
• Connectivity to systems outside the IACS (often known as the corporate network etc.)
• Virtual machine environments
• Programmable switchgear, drives, sensors and actuators
• IACS are commonly programmable (software based) and may, therefore, be vulnerable to cyber threats, potentially leading to undetected faults, failure, downtime and ultimately an increased risk of a major accident occurring.
In this context, you’ll be focused on proposing Cyber Security solutions for client’s IACS, ICS and OT services, processes, applications, and infrastructure.
Your activities will involve the research, development and delivery of effective OT Cyber solutions to support the infrastructure security and risk remediation systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies in this OT domain.
You will operate in difficult, complex or political environments taking full responsibility for outcomes. You will represent and promote the group internally and externally including at board level. You will develop strategic partnerships and strong relationships with internal and external clients and maximize benefit for all the parties.
More specifically your responsibilities include:
Specifying, proposing and leading delivery of Security Consulting, Security Architecture and Engineering services aligned with one or more of the main groupings in Capgemini’s model for Cybersecurity Transformation and Enablement Services and NIS Directive/Regulations:
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
• OT IT IoT Integrated GRC
• OT Cyber Risk Assessment and Risk Management
• OT Cyber Threat and Vulnerability Management
People and Process
• OT Security Strategy and Transformation Consulting
• OT Enterprise and System Security Architecture
• Expanded OT IT IoT ISMS and Security Operating Model Transition/transformation
Information and Data
• OT Identity and Access Management Assurance
• OT Application Security
Infrastructure and Technology
• OT Protective Monitoring and Security Operations
• OT Incident Response and Investigation Services
• OT Advanced Threat Mitigation Solutions and Services
• OT IT & Industrial IoT Architectures
Why this role?
You’ll be leading cybersecurity sales pursuits on behalf of the Capgemini UK Cyber Security Team and contributing to other security-related sales initiatives in which we collaborate with other parts of Capgemini.
Providing recognised thought leadership by developing and publishing relevant, well-presented, “points of view” on security-related matters to the market, speaking at industry events, and engaging with broader initiatives with the Capgemini Global Service Lines
Improving the quality and standard of knowledge management in the Infra UK Cyber Security Team Leads by example and encourages others in the team to do the same.
Building and cementing relationships between the Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line (CIS GBL), the Energy Utilities (EUC) Manufacturing (MALS) and other GBLs as appropriate.
You are flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in challenging and evolving business environments. Highly credible, you have the ability to influence both internally and externally and have a proven track record of service excellence with clients particularly at C-level. You could be originally from an Process Control Engineering background or traditional IT security/InfoSec background and have a career which has combined the best of both.
You work with no supervision, in complex environments. You manage last minute changes calmly and professionally and can work with ambiguity. Through generation of creative and innovative perspectives, you develop alternative solutions. Taking control of difficult situations, you gain client and partner respect. You take calculated risks but exercise caution and take full responsibility for outcomes. You establish consensus and attain agreement.
You also have the following experience and strengths:
• Understand the environments culture and priorities of Industrial and HSE critical environments
• Understand the current regulatory and threat drivers for OT security
• Dedicated OT & Cyber experience over a minimum of 10 years
• Deep Knowledge of OT Cyber Security controls – OT Firewall, OT Endpoint, OT Asset Anomaly Detection , Data Diodes, ICS protocols
• Breadth and depth of security consulting or enterprise security architecture experience
• Sound business development skills and operating at C-level
• Strong and proven consulting behaviours
• Ability to explain security issues to business and IT practitioners clearly and convincingly
• Ability to translate policy and regulatory requirements into cost effective technical solutions
• Detailed knowledge of at least two industry sectors
• Experience of Cloud security architectures and solutions as related to OT/IoT
• Security Cleared/security vetting to at least Security Check level
• BOSIET Safety training for offshore – HUET
• Relevant professional certification (e.g. GICSP, TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP, CISM or similar)
Why join us?
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.