An overview of the role
In Cloud Infrastructure Services, we are looking to expand our Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (COE) team. This is a pre-sales focused role with responsibility for delivering effective Cybersecurity Solutions and Services within multiple sectors including Financial Services, Public Energy, Utility and Manufacturing and Retail sectors. The Cybersecurity COE team work closely with the Capgemini sales and account teams on live bids and business development opportunities. Working with the Global Portfolio Hub to support portfolio optimization and service expansion efforts based on market trending and opportunities recognized cross-sector.
Your activities will involve the consultation, research, development and delivery of effective Cybersecurity solutions to support the infrastructure security and risk remediation systems ensuring secure development, testing and delivery of application services for our clients both in public and private cloud contexts.
More specifically your responsibilities include:
- Specifying, proposing, assisting in pre-sales, sales, closure of, security architecture, consulting and engineering services working closely with Capgemini & Client DevOps teams secure delivering digital products.
- Leading cybersecurity sales pursuits from a technical aspect on behalf of the Capgemini UK Cybersecurity Team and contributing to other security-related sales initiatives in which we collaborate with other parts of Capgemini.
- Being responsible for proactively setting security measures across cloud platform engineering projects, specifying approaches for reducing security vulnerabilities within the CI/CD pipelines and growing improvements to ensure compliance while promoting the adaptation of DevSecOps best practices cross teams.
- Providing recognised thought leadership by developing and publishing relevant, well-presented, “points of view” on DevSecOps related matters to the market, speaking at industry events, and engaging with broader initiatives with the Capgemini Global Service Lines
- Improving the quality and standard of technical knowledge management within the DevSecOps domain in the Infra UK Cybersecurity Team Leads by example and encourages others in the team to do the same.
You are clearly a highly credible technical leader with strong experience and expertise at driving teams to deliver secure digital solutions from a cybersecurity perspective on cloud. You will be flexible and dynamic and have the positive energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets even in challenging and evolving business environments. You have the ability to influence both internally and externally and have a proven track record of service excellence with clients particularly at C-level.
In this role, you will be driving all technical discussions with stakeholders and support sales opportunities. As DevSecOps Solutions Architect, you will work side by side with the sales team throughout the whole process ensuring all of the customer’s technical requirements and needs are clear.
This is an extremely technical role with strong Software development and delivery knowledge, as well as platform knowledge. Must have Application Security, DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, configuration management, CI/CD tooling, Network, and Linux Engineering experience.
You work with little to no supervision, in complex environments. You manage last minute changes calmly and professionally and can work with ambiguity. Through generation of creative and innovative perspectives, you develop alternative solutions.
Taking control of difficult situations, you gain client and partner respect. You take calculated risks but exercise caution and take full responsibility for outcomes. You establish consensus and attain agreement.
You also have the following experience and strengths:
• Dedicated Cybersecurity experience over a minimum of 10 years
• At least 5 years of DevSecOps hands-on experience
• Working in an Agile development environment, with an end-to-end understanding of the SDLC
• Hands-on experience with DevOps, CI/CD tools
• Working with SAST, DAST, Container Security and/or Penetration Testing Tools
• Understanding of API and PKI solutions
• Understanding of threat modelling and attack surface analysis methods and tools
• Experience of Public cloud security architectures and solutions
• Knowledge of network hardening best practices and principles.
• Understand the current regulatory drivers and standards such as NIST 800-61, NIST Core Security Framework, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, ISO 27001/2, and ISO 27035, Financial Standards and Compliance, Cloud Security
• Deep Knowledge of Cybersecurity controls –Firewall, Endpoint, Asset Anomaly Detection
• Breadth and depth of security technical consulting or enterprise security architecture experience
• Strong and proven consulting behaviours
• Ability to explain security issues to business and IT practitioners clearly and convincingly
• Ability to translate policy and regulatory requirements into cost effective technical solutions
• Detailed knowledge of at least two industry sectors
• 6+ years of DevSecOps hands-on experience
• Security Cleared/security vetting to at least Security Check level
• Relevant professional certification (e.g. GICSP, TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP, CISM or similar)
• Sound business development skills and operating at C-level
Why join us?
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.