Who you’ll be working with
A PMO analyst is required to support the Capgemini SAP business unit in Worthing. This currently consists of 280 resources comprising a large number of off-shore, landed and flexible resources. These support one of HMRC’s key strategic platforms which has a large number of complex IT projects & programmes.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
The focus of your role
As part of a large PMO team you will be supporting several project managers within the SAP business unit. The work consists of large, complex projects & programmes with a particular focus on financial control. Commercial awareness and attention to detail are a given. You will be expected to use the full range of PMO competencies in a collaborative, exciting and fast moving environment.
What you’ll do:
- Produce/analyse various financial reports for project & programme managers (both internal & for the client)
- Assisting with resource allocations and entry of project forecasts into the financial system
- Maintain project delivery plans, reflecting change using planning tools and techniques
- Help maintain Risks and Issues for projects (including adhering to compliance & producing reports)
- Participate in Change Control activity and attend checkpoint meetings (producing reports & minutes).
What you’ll bring
- An ability to methodically manage and analyse data
- An understanding of Project Management methodology and associated tools knowledge, eg. MS Project, CA OpenWorkbench, MS Excel
- An ability to manage your own activities to tight deadlines, accurately and under pressure
- Strong communication skills and be able to engage with staff at senior levels
- Certification at ISEB Programme & Project Management Foundation level (or equivalent) is desirable.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development, career progression and an inclusive environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit; it is all on offer at Capgemini. Whilst collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive, and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that is as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.