Core Services is one of the major UK business communities and is home to business specialists who support the UK business and the global teams based in the UK. Its aim is to provide both the processes and framework that underpin the business and specialist expertise to support initiatives.
You will work within the Nairn based HR/Payroll team providing admin support for a number of payroll activities also support the resolve of employee and manager queries. Supporting the Team on a variety of payroll related projects and monthly payroll deliverables to ensure the accurate delivery of the payroll service for over 6000 employees.
• Supporting employees with resolving their queries
• Resolving queries from the business/Managers
• Populating spreadsheets with captured data for submission to the Payroll Provider
• Respond to mailbox queries
• Monthly reconciliation of payroll accounts and payments that have been processed
• Calculating entitlements for Company sick pay
• Calculating annual leave entitlements
• Strong in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail including requirement to handle confidential data
• Strong organisational skills
• Agility in work approach – a dynamic team player and also able to work autonomously
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too. Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.