Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
We are looking to recruit a number of Lead Technical Architects to be part of our Payments group.
You will have prior experience of implementation leading payments products in large banks and have a broad understanding of process and infrastructure.
These are all permanent, full time positions, based in London. However, travel will be required throughout our client base in the UK.
• Provide technical authority, leadership for the overall architecture.
• Participate in high level business requirements gathering sessions to understand the business needs, and uses EA framework models to oversee the creation of end state IT architecture / Infrastructure.
• Identify constraints and pre requisites from an applicative and technical perspective, formulate recommendations to size infrastructure
• Prepare and lead performance stream during delivery
• Provide technical expertise in the assessment and selection of payments related software packages
• Proactively identify innovative technologies and assess business opportunities.
• Working experience of Global Payments (Non Card) Processing, Payments Hub, Clearing and Settlement, ACH Payments, Immediate / Urgent / Faster Payments / SEPA
• Financial Messaging viz., SWIFT and/or ISO20022 Processing
• Open Banking, PSD2, SaaS, PaaS
• Working experience in Payments Systems Integration Project, Systems Integration and Interfacing with multiple banking Systems and Payment Networks
• Understanding of Payments value chain and associated knowledge of surrounding landscape applications
• Experience in building Global Payment Architecture (Enterprise, Functional, Applicative and Technical layers)
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Experience with one or more industry leading payments products like Clear2Pay OPF, Finastra GPP SP, Dovetail
• Knowledge of Sanctions, AML, Fraud Management and products such as Falcon, Actimise
Nice to have:
• Transaction Banking Domain Experience – Payments, Trade Finance, Billing & Pricing, Collections / Receivables and Corporate Liquidity Management, Statements, Reconciliations and Investigations
• Conversant with UML / Use Cases / Business Process Modelling (BPM)
• Requirements Management Tools – IBM Rational RequisitePro, Requirements Center BluePrint, Borland CaliberRM
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.