Oracle Supply Chain Functional Support Analyst
Location: UK Wide
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
What makes us different?
- We have a unique focus that sets us apart from our competitors: A dedicated Application Management/Outsourcing Sales and Sector team
- Capgemini employees live the company’s values, including boldness, fun and modesty: Our customers really like this as it is embodied in the people we put forward onto our engagements
- We empower our people so that they, as well as Capgemini, can deliver results
We are an assignment-based organisation. Flexibility is intrinsic to our way of working, enabling our people to gain the experience they need to progress their careers.
Who you’ll be working with
A client that requires specialist and secure support for their Supply Chain area of their Oracle eBusiness suite application. You will be expected to support our client from a Capgemini secure location and when required the client site in Cheltenham. We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Oracle Supply Chain Consultants/Analysts who can help resolve complex business and technical problems and assist our client in getting the best out of their Oracle applications.
In Capgemini UK AMS Oracle Tower, we have a structure that supports the segregation of duties for our clients by having communities in the areas of Functional, Development and DBA. This is supported by a People Capability that helps with the individuals training and growth alongside the business requirements to enable us to deliver the high standard of support that our clients expect from Capgemini.
The focus of your role
To support our client with their Oracle Application as an Oracle Supply Chain Functional Analyst. You will be expected to be able to assist Capgemini’s client with answering queries, resolving issues and incidents and providing best practice where required. You will also be expected to work on requests for changes and enhancements.
What you’ll bring
- You will have a strong knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite in all areas of Supply Chain.
- You need to be able to be cleared for Government vetting at Security Clearance level.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain modules and be able to explain their associated application processes
- Be able to work independently or with other members in the support team providing Supply Chain Functional assistance to our clients.
- You should be able to manage your tasks and update and resolve incidents/problems according to the client to Service Levels.
- You will be expected to demonstrate an ability to develop other colleagues.
- Provide consultancy in the Supply Chain area of Oracle eBusiness suite, as required by our clients. You will also need to be able to interpret client business requirements and map those requirements to Oracle functionality.
- Update functional specifications and test plans/scripts and also test the Supply Chain application using your core knowledge.
- You will be able to interact and work with other areas of the team (Developers and DBAs), as well as be able to manage SR and liaise with Oracle Support Analysts.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Learning and Development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.