Any UK base
Who you’ll be working with
Oracle’s current acquisition strategy and the increasing adoption of Cloud is creating a breadth of new opportunities with our Clients to take their current IT Systems to the Digital & Cloud market. As the largest Independent Oracle Consulting Practice in the UK, Capgemini is at the forefront of delivering these innovative solutions and we understand that core to our Clients requirements is the ability for our Consultants to articulate these leading edge IT solutions to resolve their complex business and technical problems.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly.
As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
The focus of your role
You will take a lead role on our complex Oracle Cloud implementations that will include key SaaS, PaaS and IaaS components from across the portfolio. Additionally, the role may encompass supporting pre-sales activities and the generation of go-to-market strategies across our UK business.
What you’ll do
• Operate as the lead Architect / Designer on the adoption of PaaS solutions with a particular focus on Integration Cloud Service and SOA Cloud Service
• Pre-sales support by articulating the architectural significance and benefits of the PaaS portfolio, including Integration Cloud Service, SOA Cloud Service, Mobile Cloud Service and Database Cloud Service solutions as a minimum.
• Become a key contributor and advocate of API Management tools and methods
• You will have the opportunity to work with Oracle UK and our wider Capgemini teams to develop a pipeline of PaaS business as a standalone initiative or as part of wider Oracle-centric offerings.
• You may also be responsible for communicating an implementation approach and design methodology to an offshore development team
What you’ll bring
• Experience and a proven track record of implementing Oracle SOA Suite or ICS / SOACS in a complex environment
• Architectural knowledge and understanding across the PaaS portfolio including integration Cloud Service, SOA Cloud Service, Mobile Cloud Service and Database Cloud Service solutions as a minimum.
• Knowledge and experience of Oracle SaaS solutions (ERP or HCM Cloud) from a technical perspective preferred but not essential
• Strong communication skills and experience with Distributed Delivery experience (Off-Shore / On-Shore project delivery)
• Able to build productive client relationships and identify and develop opportunities for new business.
• Passion and a genuine interest for Oracle Cloud technologies and products
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.