A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
Oracle’s market leading Cloud strategy and growth means that several new SaaS applications are now available which are creating a breadth of new opportunities with our Clients to take their current IT Systems to the Digital & Cloud market. To support our growing implementation portfolio, we are looking for a number of experienced Data Migration Consultants, the roles will encompass all aspects of data migration from extract, build and transformation to cutover.
As the largest Independent Oracle Consulting Practice in the UK, Capgemini is at the forefront of delivering these innovative solutions and we understand that core to our Clients requirements is the ability for our Consultants to articulate these leading edge IT solutions to resolve their complex business and technical problems.
You will take an important hands-on role on our complex migration projects, designing and implementing robust and scalable data mapping and transformations. Delivering reporting and technical documentation to support the migration programme.
• Operate as a Developer in complex Oracle Data Migration projects.
• Design and implement performant scalable data mappings and transformations.
• Support Key test cycles, SIT, UAT and liaise with senior stakeholders.
• Input into data migration planning and strategy.
• Build extraction and cleansing processes.
• Defect resolution and artefact management.
• Experience and a proven track record of large-scale Oracle on premise/cloud data migration projects
• Expertise with Oracle E-Business Suite
• Expertise with Oracle SaaS solutions, preferably HCM/ERP, Taleo, RightNow.
• Good understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite and/or HCM/ERP Cloud data model and data structures
• Good understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite and/or SaaS API’s and open interfaces
• Expertise with Oracle PL/SQL, SQL and other development tools/languages
• Knowledge and experience of ETL tools and methodologies
• Good communication skills and experience with Distributed Delivery experience (Off-Shore / On-Shore project delivery)
• Able to build productive relationships with clients and peers
• Passion and a genuine interest for new Oracle based technologies and products
• SC Cleared or willing to undertake clearance
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.