Uk Wide – any base location
An Overview of the role
We are seeking an experienced Oracle Cloud SaaS Solution Architect to join our expanding Oracle Cloud SaaS team to lead and deliver Oracle Cloud projects for a range of clients.
- A key emphasis for us is on implementing solutions that make a difference by ensuring the delivery of quantifiable benefits to the client and you will provide advice and guidance to our customers on the process improvements and efficiencies that can be realised through the implementation of Oracle SaaS.
- To achieve this, you will need to work closely with the client senior stakeholders, process and product owners to familiarise them with the Oracle Cloud SaaS capabilities and support them in their decisions, road map and transformation journey enabled by Oracle SaaS.
- You will be responsible for a broad range of business development, sales and implementation activities including developing propositions, sales solutioning, SaaS architecture design and delivery and providing guidance and leadership across the functional consulting streams.
- The role will involve overseeing the entire solution architecture which invariably includes products across the SaaS, PaaS and IaaS portfolio; however the role will have a heavy business architecture focus covering all business processes across HCM, ERP, EPM, PPM, CX and SCM.
- A proven track record as a Lead Architect on major Oracle SaaS transformation programmes.
- The role requires a strong understanding of the Oracle SaaS applications and processes across all of the SaaS pillars HCM, ERP, EPM, PPM, CX and SCM.
- Experience of leading a large team of functional consultants across the SaaS pillars.
- Awareness of Oracle’s PaaS strategy and portfolio and be capable of articulating the benefits of PaaS (and IaaS) as part of a SaaS deployment.
- Candidates must have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills in order to work collaboratively with our clients, build rapport and foster senior stakeholder relationships.
- Current SC clearance is required for this role
The following qualifications are desirable:
- Oracle Cloud Implementation Specialisation
- Professional CIPD or CEMA qualifications
- TOGAF Certification
- Product Owner / Scrum Master
Learning & development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.