Any UK Base
Who you’ll be working with
Oracle’s move to the Cloud, their push on ‘Cloud on Premise’ and continued acquisition strategy is providing new opportunities within our Clients to take their current IT Systems to the next level
As the largest Independent Oracle Consulting Practice in the UK, Capgemini is at the forefront of delivering these innovative solutions and we understand that core to our Clients requirements is the ability for our Consultants to articulate the benefits, approach and migration strategies for Cloud. As such, we are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Oracle Cloud Solution Architects who can help resolve complex business and technical problems while guiding our Customers on their journey to the Cloud.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly.
As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
The focus of your role
Your primary role will be to take on the end to end Solution Architect responsibility on our large scale Oracle Cloud implementations. The role will involve overseeing the entire solution architecture which invariably includes products across the SaaS, PaaS and IaaS portfolio; however the role will have a heavy SaaS (ERP Cloud, HCM Cloud and CX) architecture focus. This leading role will also involve a significant amount of sales / pre-sales support from early exploratory client meetings through to leading on ITT/RFP responses and presentations.
What you’ll do
• You will work as a lead Cloud Architect on our complex Oracle Cloud implementation. The role will also provide the opportunity to own and deliver Oracle Cloud Migration Assessments across a range of industries. The role will also provide an opportunity to gain exposure to wider Cloud offerings including those across Oracle’s PaaS portfolio.
• As an Oracle Cloud Solution Architect you will work closely with our account teams during sales pursuits – this will include leading on client presentations, drafting of RFP/ITT responses, estimating and also assisting during the contracting process.
• You will also obtain an opportunity to work in a leading role managing functional / business leads while retaining overall solution architecture responsibility
What you’ll bring
• You will be an Oracle Cloud Solution Architect with significant expertise of the functional/business aspects of an Oracle ERP or Oracle HCM Cloud deployment. You may also be an ex-Accountant by trade.
• You should have knowledge of the end to end project delivery and the associated implementations methodologies.
• You should have experience or in-depth knowledge of at least one Oracle SaaS Cloud Solution from a functional / business perspective and be capable of leading in-depth conversations with business representatives from a prospective customer organisation.
• Capability, experience and passion to lead Oracle Cloud Assessments with senior CXO level clients.
• Awareness of Oracle’s PaaS strategy and portfolio and be capable of articulating the benefits of PaaS as part of a SaaS deployment.
• Broad implementation experience that covers the challenges of Cloud adoption which should include business process redesign, user adoption, training, testing and implementation cutover strategies.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.