Any UK Base
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. People matter, results count.
Who you’ll be working with
Oracle’s current acquisition strategy and the increasing adoption of Cloud is creating a breadth of new opportunities with our Clients to take their current IT Systems to the Digital & Cloud market. As the largest Independent Oracle Consulting Practice in the UK, Capgemini is at the forefront of delivering these innovative solutions and we understand that core to our Clients requirements is the ability for our Consultants to articulate these leading edge IT solutions to resolve their complex business and technical problems.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly.
As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
The focus of your role
We are seeking an experienced consultant to join our expanding Oracle Cloud ERP team to lead and deliver Oracle Cloud Project Portfolio Management projects for a range of clients.
What you’ll do
What you’ll do
- You will need to work with the client to familiarise them with the Oracle Cloud Project Financials and Project Execution application capabilities and processes.
- Support the client through the implementation and transition to the new applications.
- The ability to understand PPM business processes and requirements and translate these into system solutions, resolving any business issues is essential.
- Client interaction and you must have good analysis, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A key emphasis is on implementing solutions that make a difference by ensuring the delivery of quantifiable benefits to the client
What you’ll bring
What you’ll bring
- Must have excellent knowledge of Oracle Cloud Project Portfolio Management.
- Must have Oracle Cloud Project Portfolio Management certification / specialisation
- Must have design and implementation experience of at least one Oracle Cloud PPM implementation in a lead functional consultant role.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to organise and plan own work and work effectively as part of a large team.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to use the UOM / AIM implementation methods and deliverables.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.