A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. People matter, results count.
Who you’ll be working with
Oracle’s current acquisition strategy and the increasing adoption of Cloud is creating a breadth of new opportunities with our Clients to take their current IT Systems to the Digital & Cloud market. As the largest Independent Oracle Consulting Practice in the UK, Capgemini is at the forefront of delivering these innovative solutions and we understand that core to our Clients requirements is the ability for our Consultants to articulate these leading edge IT solutions to resolve their complex business and technical problems.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
What you’ll do
- You will need to work with the client to familiarise them with the Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services capabilities and processes and support them through the implementation and transition to the new applications.
- The ability to understand financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting business processes and translate these into system solutions, resolving any business issues is essential.
- The role will involve client interaction and you must have good analysis, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A key emphasis is on implementing solutions that make a difference by ensuring the delivery of quantifiable benefits to the client.
What you’ll bring
- Must have excellent knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services
- Must have experience of at least two full lifecycle PBCS or EPBCS implementations.
- Must have experience of creating and implementing the business processes around planning, budgeting, forecasting and modelling demonstrating where these clients have transitioned to a new way of working.
- Must be able to organise and plan own work and also work effectively as part of a large team.
- Current UK Government SC clearance is required for this role and UK (Not dual) Nationality
- Excellent communication skills and pre-sales / demonstration experience
- Experience of implementing other applications in the Oracle Cloud EPM suite is desirable (e.g. Profitability and Cost Management, Account Reconciliation, Financial consolidation and close, Narrative Reporting, Tax Reporting and Enterprise Data management).
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that a traditional working week isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.