A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
Oracle’s transformation into a cloud business and their key differentiation as a provider of Enterprise grade public cloud is driving significant growth in the UK and European IT Services sector. Capgemini has a demand for high quality consulting resources to respond to the opportunities being generated by this growth.
As the largest Independent Oracle Consulting Practice in the UK, Capgemini is at the forefront of delivering innovative solutions, and we understand that one of the keys to our success is the ability for our Consultants to articulate the benefits, approach and strategies for Cloud adoption and evolution.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone, so we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
We are seeking an experienced Oracle Cloud Financials consultant to join our expanding Oracle Cloud SaaS team to lead and deliver Oracle Cloud Financials projects for a range of clients.
- A key emphasis for us is on implementing solutions that make a difference by ensuring the delivery of quantifiable benefits to the client and you will provide advice and guidance to our customers on the process improvements and efficiencies that can be realised through the implementation of Oracle Cloud Financials.
- To achieve this, you will need to work closely with the client SMEs and stakeholders to familiarise them with the Oracle Cloud Financials capabilities and support them in the decisions and development of the solution and process design for their finance function.
- You will be responsible for a broad range of implementation activities including configuration, demonstrations, design workshops, documentation, testing, report development, training, data migration, knowledge transfer, production go-live, hyper-care and transition to the support organisation.
- You will also occasionally be required to provide support to pre-sales activities including the financials processes solution design, performing requirements fit / gap analysis, providing system demonstrations and advising on resourcing requirements for planning and estimating purposes.
- The role requires a strong understanding of the Oracle Cloud Financials applications (AP, AR, GL and ideally Projects & Assets)
- You must have experience of at least one full end to end Oracle Cloud Financials implementation.
- The ability to understand Finance business processes and requirements and translate these into system solutions, resolving any business issues is essential.
- Candidates must have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills in order to work collaboratively with our clients, build rapport and foster relationships.
- The following qualifications are desirable:
- Oracle Cloud Financials Implementation Specialisation
- Professional accountancy qualifications
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that a traditional working week isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.