The job on offer
This role will give you the opportunity to conduct consultancy and project management assignments in the field of Operational Technology (OT) Security to help customers mitigate the risks of vulnerabilities in their OT environment.
The Capgemini Operational Technology (OT) Security team has been established for over 14 years providing consultancy services to our customers in order to help them understand the existing security posture of their OT environment identifying where potential gaps or vulnerabilities exist. Our team then works with our customers to evaluate their security posture, propose and introduce solutions and monitor and run them afterwards.
Due to growing customer demand, we are currently looking to recruit a Cyber Security Consultant to join our team of Consultants and Engineers who will share their experiences of working in a rapidly changing, and prominent, area of business in order to take your career to the next stage.
Security activities across one or more of the following areas:
• Conduct site surveys to help customers identify the systems in their OT environment (including offshore environments)
• Conduct system and network security compliance assessments to assess vulnerabilities in OT environments
• Facilitate risk assessments to assess and mitigate the identified vulnerabilities in OT environments
• Develop OT policies and procedures to help customers reduce the risk of a security breach at an installation, and sustain OT security
• Conduct audits and gap analysis to assess customer compliance against policies and procedures to ensure on going protection against security incidents, perhaps with remediation
• Provide general OT security advice to assist customers addressing OT security issues and ensure safe, continuous production operations
You will be comfortable working alone or as part of a team bringing to use your experience in one or more of the following:
• Prior experience working in OT environments across a variety of verticals to include Energy, Oil and Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and/or related industries.
• Specialty in one or more of the following OT domains: Network Architecture, Inventory Gathering, Situational Review, Endpoint Protection, Policy & Governance, Standards, Education & Awareness
• Experience working in a consultant capacity or within an organisations OT environment to establish roadmaps to improve their current security posture and developing the functional/operational processes and procedures to support their mission.
• Prior experience leading an assessment or evaluation of an OT environment to include execution of the assessment, analysis of results, and formulation of a final report for dissemination to key stakeholders.
• Prior experience evaluating and assessing large organisations from the standpoint of OT.
• Relevant certifications or knowledge of industry best practices and standards.
• Knowledge in one or more of the following areas: OT, ICS, SCADA, HMI, PLC, CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GCIH, GCFE, IEC 62443, NERC CIP, NESA, OG86, NIS D, CyberX, Claroty.
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com