Any UK Location
Security Clearance Requirement: SC Cleared or Clearable
An Overview of the Role
An an O365 Architect, you will become a subject matter expert for the Content Services practice. You will work with our clients to help drive and deliver key elements of our client’s future enterprise architecture based upon M365 for Information and Records Management. Working with our client’s Information governance and compliance functions this role requires someone who is strategic and critical in their thinking, possessing problem solving skills and being results driven.
We help our clients build an enterprise class platform for their Digital Workplace to support their digital transformation journey and to allow them to develop business capability by exploiting unstructured data to gain insight. The team are first and foremost Consultants, putting client requirements and industry best practice at the heart of their delivery. The Content Services practice within the Insights and Data business unit of Capgemini is a global practice covering a broad range of business and IT focused topics from Information Strategy assessment, business case development and agenda-based selection of new systems, rapid ECM Health Check and implementation of content service platforms.
The role will be delivery focused working alongside clients to assess their current maturity and creating a gap analysis across their records management capability. You will work with clients to help develop roadmaps to move focus to delivery of key requirements including retention, classification, education across the business information policies, and labelling for integration into platforms including O365, SharePoint on-premise, BOX and OpenText.
What you’ll do
- Form part of a Digital Workplace team with a focus on content modelling tools and informational processes.
- Assist clients to lead on the design, creation and implementation of an Information Architecture strategy.
- Lead on front-end experience data modelling and developing conceptual and logical models for information architecture;
- Development of information architecture products to drive strategic alignment and to provide a better understanding of a client’s information (e.g. catalogues, ontologies, taxonomies, models etc.)
- Experience in using architecture frameworks such as TOGAF and data management frameworks such as DAMA.
- Espouse and champion, to a lay audience, the importance of Records Management and Information Architecture
- Provide Information Architecture support through re-design/streamlining of critical business process
- Resolve business problems through application of Information Architecture techniques Data Modelling, classification, semantics, lifecycle, structure.
- Architect solutions based upon Microsoft SharePoint, Teams and Compliance Centre to address a client’s compliance requirements.
- Extensive Knowledge of M365, SharePoint Online and Teams with an understanding of the Security and Compliance Centre, ideally with a Microsoft certification;
- A strong track record building critical solutions using Office 365 and Azure, with end-to-end project responsibility and providing technological consultancy services to a range of clients;
- Strong background in systems architecture and relevant technologies for SharePoint On-premise solutions including SharePoint 2016, 2019, K2 and Nintex;
- Creating architectural solutions from existing and new requirements with experience of developing solutions at varying scales of data and complexity;
- Demonstrated implementation and experience of most aspects of enterprise architecture frameworks to help lead and optimise business operations in an architectural context;
- Strong analytical skills and be comfortable using data and analytics to inform product decisions and business strategy
- Deep knowledge of Enterprise Information Architecture and demonstrable experience in its application.
- Leading the information architecture stream for a global compliance and Digital workplace programmes to address national, regional, and industry-specific requirements governing the collection and use of data.
- Skilled in relevant applications such as Visio, OmniGraffle or similar, to help clients visualise their domain model;
- Experience of working across a variety of sectors with world leading organisations.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit: https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm