The successful candidate will be working directly on the client product team.
This is an AWS / .NET Core Developer position, although any experience with AngularJS, TypeScript or Kotlin would also be very good to have.
- Helping design the architecture of the components of an application
- Developing and delivering business application API’s
- Writing code in one or more programming or scripting languages, typically with C# (.Net Core), JSON, XML (some SOAP) and YAML. Desirable to have experience in Cake, XUnit and SpecFlow.
- Utilizing AWS Lambda, S3, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, CloudFront, CloudWatch, Route 53 and CloudFormation
- Maintaining build pipelines in any modern build system (Concourse preferable)
- Following development guidelines and maintaining proper source control (git) and agile discipline. Adherence to SOLID, DRY, GRASP is required
- Learning and testing new technologies, frameworks and languages
- Primary skill is: C# (.Net Core)
- Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in web development
- Should have development experience in .NET and cloud technologies
- Worked on multiple complex systems with integrations to numerous platforms and external services
- Should be fully bought-in to working in an agile environment, and able to contribute towards an evolving product team setup
- NET MVC WebAPI
- AWS (serverless with SAM/CloudFormation) (any relevant Azure experience will be considered)
- Unit Testing, Mocking
- Azure DevOps, JIRA/Confluence
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.