The Job on Offer
Passion drives us, bleeding-edge technology thrills us and our amassed skills are what make us successful. People, Technology and Innovation is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we are a Microsoft Gold Partner leading the way in Microsoft Dynamics Solutions. If you don’t want just another Platform Architect, then we are the place for you.
You’ll be joining a passionate, professional and highly skilled team of people who specialise in Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365 design, development and integration at an enterprise scale. Innovation in delivery is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we embraced Microsoft Azure as a platform and utilise solutions from the Microsoft stack and a variety of Open Source to achieve the best possible outcome for the client.
Solution Architects shape and define solution architectures for our clients. These architectures are used to lead the delivery, define project plans, manage the detailed design, inform technical risk analysis and support estimation. We work with a client from the earliest stages of a project (potentially in a presales capacity) through to delivery and ‘go live’. We provide technical leadership and support to the programme director or engagement manager. As a member of our solution architecture team, you will bring a mix of technical skills, industry insight, business acumen and leadership. You will forge close working relationships not only with our architecture and engineering teams in the UK and India but also with the many other disciplines in Capgemini such as engagement managers and account executives. You will take a leading role in both delivery and business development to shape and design innovative, custom solutions for our clients.
- Work on some of the most bleeding-edge Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Azure architectures in development today.
- Architect, design and implement complex enterprise-scale integration solutions, adopting various technologies.
- Take end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right architectural approach based on the needs of our clients.
- Support estimation, planning and delivery as a technical leader.
- Collaborate closely with our clients and engineering teams to ensure our solutions are built to reflect the needs of the client and your solution vision, making the best use of current development practices.
- Maintain technical relationships with our clients and technology partners.
- Be a trusted technology adviser to our clients as well as to Capgemini colleagues.
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent knowledge of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Deep understanding of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform SDK and tools
- A strong background in Microsoft technology; experience in building scalable, resilient, and secured applications using Microsoft Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Azure.
- Exposure to and some experience of working with structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF).
- Experience in working in collaborative teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD), ideally using Azure DevOps.
- A passion for technology and a drive to build enterprise systems with some of the biggest brands.
- A self-motivated desire to continually learn and improve.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini are Microsoft Digital Transformation Partner of the year for 2021, an Inner Circle Partner and support the Microsoft Partner Pledge.
Why Capgemini is unique
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Get the future you want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible. It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com