The Job on Offer
Passion drives us, bleeding-edge technology thrills us and our amassed skills are what make us successful. People, Technology and Innovation is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we are a Microsoft Gold Partner leading the way in Microsoft Dynamics Solutions. If you don’t want just another CRM Architect then we are the place for you.
You will be working on some of the largest CRM deliveries on the market. We pride ourselves on our team and the knowledge we have amassed, working with this team of MS specialists you’ll be creating a leading-edge CRM solution.
Our Solution Architects own the end-to-end design and implementation of our projects, across the Microsoft technology stack. You will be working on some of the largest Microsoft projects on the market and be part of a great team, delivering enterprise scale projects in a wide range of industries. You will be leading project deliveries, ensuring solutions are secure, scaleable and fit for purpose, all within the Microsoft technology stack.
You will work in a culture that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally all built on a MS platform. You’ll be working with multiple teams of specialists covering the full MS stack. Our clients are moving to an online model, and this will give you the opportunity to on work on assignments the market is still catching up to. With our clients based across the UK you’ll never have a dull moment or find yourself short of challenges!
You will oversee the user needs gathering to ensure technical fit and to help inform the wider architecture of the solution to meet the user needs, objectives and goals of our clients.
• You will own the high level and low-level solution design of end to end Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects.
• Responsibility regarding security, accessibility and performance of a solution to ensure safety and scalability is achievable.
• Design the integration architecture and interfaces required on full Microsoft stack project implementations.
• Be a key person interacting with client stakeholders, building relationships and customer trust in the capabilities of Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and demonstrate the art of the possible and help inspire clients and colleagues to deliver the best technical solution possible.
What you’ll bring
- An unrivalled passion for everything to do with Microsoft Dynamics and the Power Platform.
- Detailed product knowledge and technical expertise of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Customer
- Engagement) and a wider understanding of the Microsoft technology stack, including but not limited to Azure and SharePoint.
- End to end Dynamics 365 project life cycle delivery experience. From initial discovery through to go live and early life support.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK, C#, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server as well as knowledge of development best practices.
- Experience delivering both Agile and Waterfall projects and are able help plan and estimate work.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini are Microsoft Digital Transformation Partner of the year for 2021, an Inner Circle Partner and support the Microsoft Partner Pledge.
Why Capgemini is unique
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Get the future you want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible. It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com