Closing Date: 16/10/2017
About Application Development & Integration
At Capgemini we are passionate about three things: People, Technology, and Innovation.
We work with some of the world’s largest brands, on some of the most interesting and complex projects, and understand that business value cannot be achieved through technology alone.
Our Application Development & Integration (AD&I) Delivery Unit specialises in agile custom software development and integration at an enterprise scale.
With circa 380 people delivering to high-profile clients, our capabilities cover a wide variety of Open Source and proprietary technologies with a strong focus on Java and Microsoft.
Our vision is to help our customers achieve their objectives by providing innovative digital integration insight, expertise and solutions.
Main Purpose Of Role
As a Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architect in AD&I you will be involved throughout the full project life cycle and perform duties such as assisting with pre-sales and the creation of proposals through to the delivery of large transformational solutions. You will engage at a senior level within our clients to understand their business problems, excite them with innovative solutions and deliver outcomes which excite users and customers
• Working within a team of Microsoft technical specialists: architects, designers, engineers and developers, including both UK and India based colleagues you will create leading edge CRM solutions for Capgemini clients; working in either a Capgemini office or on client site
• You will be working in a culture that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally – built on the Microsoft platform
• You are expected to be fully UK mobile and when necessary you will be expected to work away from home for extended periods of time (Monday to Friday)
• You will be expected to cooperate with government security checks for certain types of projects (SC & DV clearance)
Skills and Experience
• Knowledge of the Dynamics CRM ecosystem including Dynamics Marketing, FieldOne and Social Engagement
• Experience on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 installation, customisation (including entity and security model), developing client application extensions, plugins and custom processes/workflows is essential
• Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
• Architecture experience with at least two of the following Microsoft technologies is essential
o Microsoft SharePoint and/or SharePoint Online
o Microsoft Azure
o Microsoft BizTalk
• Demonstrable experience of working on multiple large enterprise projects and leading large teams
• Strong commercial awareness and business development skills
• Agile development practices are essential
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.