The Job on Offer
You’ll be joining a passionate, professional and highly skilled team of developers who specialise in Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365 development and integration at an enterprise scale. Innovation in delivery is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we embraced Microsoft Azure as a platform and utilise solutions from the Microsoft stack and a variety of Open Source to achieve the best possible outcome for the client.
We have a world-class software engineering community; we invest in doing things right and have plenty to say on the subject. We’re active on social media and for those that want to find out more, take a look at our blogs – written by Microsoft enthusiasts, for everyone: https://medium.com/capgemini-microsoft-team.
We also have some public opensource projects (CDS Data Migrator and Power Apps SpecFlow Bindings to name just a few) available on our GitHub (https://github.com/capgemini ) and much more are in the pipeline to be released.
You will be working in close-knit teams developing and delivering some of the most innovative software solutions available for our clients, using Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Dataverse and Microsoft Azure technologies. You’ll work in a cloud-first environment, with a strong focus on enterprise-scale low code solutions, seeing them through from design and into production. With a demonstrable agile mindset and approach, you’ll have ample opportunity to illustrate your love of development and passion for technology.
• Lead the development and implementation of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions to meet user needs within the delivery team.
• Design, manage and implement configuration and customisation aspects of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions, working across the modules available in Finance and Operations e.g. Finance, SCM, Project.
• Build solutions as part of an agile team using declarative tools, backed by Microsoft 365 and using our own technical accelerators. We’ll support you through a certification plan, investing in your development so you’re always at the top of your game
• Work as a mentor for junior talent and help others grow and improve through their own career journey.
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent software engineering skills and experience with industry-wide standards and best practices.
- Excellent knowledge of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
- Deep understanding of Dynamics 365 SDK and tools.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dataverse Web API.
- Deep understanding of X++ and .NET and related technologies.
- Extensive experience in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD), ideally using Azure DevOps.
- Experience of working in collaborative teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment.
- A passion for technology and a drive to build enterprise systems with some of the UK’s biggest names.
We’re also using the following technologies and patterns, it would be great if you had some of the skills, if not we can help develop them:
- Microsoft Azure development and integration, in particular Azure serverless (Functions, Logic Apps), API and API Management, Azure Service Bus
- Hold one or more Power Platform or Azure certifications.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini are Microsoft Digital Transformation Partner of the year for 2021, an Inner Circle Partner and support the Microsoft Partner Pledge.
Why Capgemini is unique
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Get the future you want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible. It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com