Any UK base
The Data Management practice within the Insights and Data business unit of Capgemini is a global practice involved on a broad range of business and IT focused topics from Information Strategy, Governance, Master Data Management, Data Architecture, Migration and Lifecycle Management. We help our clients build an enterprise class data platform that allows them to move ahead in their journey of big data and insights. Primarily working with leading software vendors like SAP, Informatica, IBM, Oracle et al, the team are first and foremost Consultants, putting client requirements and industry best practice at the heart of delivery.
Capgemini has won various industry awards and is cited by Gartner as a leading MDM services provider. As an MDM Consultant within Capgemini, you will be working within the Data Management, Data Warehousing, Smart Analytics practices alongside some of the top experts in the country, on some of the largest and most complex client engagements across a variety of industry sectors. You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. The right candidate will quickly rise to senior positions on projects and within the practice.
- Consulting and design of complex solutions and business processes re-engineering process required to support MDM implementations.
- Contributing to the analysis of master data requirements, data integration, and performing complex data mapping activities
- Designing and developing the MDM components to support the MDM implementations
- Focussing on identifying the underlying data issues using the output of the Data Quality tools
- Providing information, feedback and guidance to clients to support technology-related decision making
- Consulting and working with other development team members to determine, execute and deliver relevant solutions
- Experience of Master Data Management and MDM implementations
- Experience with leading MDM applications for Tier 1 vendors specifically Informatica MDM (C360, IDQ)
- In-depth knowledge of Informatica Multi Domain MDM and C360
- Demonstrable development and design experience on a number of Informatica MDM projects.
- Demonstrable experience in working within a global development environment with multiple stakeholders and distributed team
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.