Any UK base
The Data Management practice within the Insights and Data business unit of Capgemini is a global practice involved on a broad range of business and IT focused topics from Information Strategy, Governance, Master Data Management, Data Architecture, Migration and Lifecycle Management. We help our clients build an enterprise class data platform that allows them to move ahead in their journey of big data and insights. Primarily working with leading software vendors like SAP, Informatica, IBM, Oracle et al, the team are first and foremost Consultants, putting client requirements and industry best practice at the heart of delivery,
As a Data/Business Analyst within Capgemini, you will be working within the Data Warehousing, Data Migration, Master Data Management, Big Data and Analytics practices alongside some of the top experts in the country, on some of the largest and most complex client engagements across a variety of industry sectors. You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. The right candidate will quickly rise to senior positions on projects and within the practice.
- Consulting and performance analysis as well as design of large, complex applications, and business processes re-engineering process required to support Data programmes
- Assess As-Is/To-Be, and work along with other teams to align the architecture to business requirements
- Engage with key business users and stakeholders in defining data related requirements
- Document the high-level requirements, detailed requirements and business processes for master data related solutions
- Contribute to the analysis, design, development and delivery of data migration, data integration and data warehousing projects by performing complex data mapping and data conversion activities using ETL tools
- Consult and work with development teams to determine, execute and deliver relevant solutions
- Analyse current information architectures and contribute to the design and development of the to-be architecture
- Provide information, feedback and guidance to clients to support technology-related decision making
- Demonstrable experience on a number of data related projects. This needs to include significant experience on Master Data Management, data architecture design, data mapping, data quality assessment and information governance
- Hands-on experience of business analysis in the areas of Master data management, Data Architecture, Data Migration, Data Modelling, Data Quality Management and Information Governance
- At least 4-5 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, architecture, design and definition of processes
- Experience of defining and documenting workflow approval process within MDM
- Experience working with leading data applications for Tier 1 vendors such as IBM, SAP, Oracle and others
- Ability to develop data quality solutions by performing Data Profiling and cleansing activities
- Demonstrable experience on at least 2 end-to-end data centric projects as a Data/Business analyst
- Ideally you will bring knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.