Telford / Holborn, London, UK
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People Matter, results count.
The HMRC Market Unit Marketing Manager is a new role in the HMRC Market Unit (MU) and will work closely with the HMRC account team, particularly the Innovate and Transform team, to support the ambition for growth and enhance the Capgemini brand in the account. The role will also work closely with the UK Marketing and Communications team who have expertise in integrated marketing campaigns, event management, account-based marketing programmes, pursuit support and external communications. The team supports the business strategy by building brand awareness, enhancing our offers and driving market share.
With experience in account focused marketing, the successful candidate will build an account focused marketing and communications strategy to support the development and promotion of the HMRC MU’s catalogue of services and our prioritised offers. The candidate must be able to manage and deliver multiple marketing campaigns, events and activities in support of the overall HMRC MU business strategy. In particular the candidate will work with the business development team to make the services we wish to embed at HMRC compelling. The role will be responsible for supporting the development of go-to-market offer content, planning and executing integrated campaign activity, monitoring progress and initiating follow up activity to ensure all leads are tracked in the CRM system. The role will work closely with the Innovate and Transform business development team, as well as members of the UK M&C team.
The role will report to the Head of Relationship Management in the Innovate and Transform team in the HMRC MU and will work closely with the UK Account Based Marketing lead in the UK M&C team.
- Work as part of the account team to develop a deep understanding of our client, and of the HMRC MU business strategy
- Prepare the Marketing and Communications strategy for the HMRC MU, in line with the overall UK M&C strategy, to support the ambition for account growth and enhance the Capgemini brand to new buyers in the MU
- Support the development of compelling propositions. Working closely with the account team to create go to market content and collateral that will resonate and engage our target audiences on the account
- Develop, design and implement marketing campaigns for the MU to generate demand for the developed offers to deliver qualified sales leads
- Work closely with the Customer Facing Groups and Innovate and Transform team to pro-actively manage leads to ensure they are tracked via our CRM system (Salesforce) and can be used to demonstrate marketing contribution to pipeline and bookings
- Develop a fresh visual identity for the HMRC MU, which reflects the account vision, to present a standardised “look and feel” for all Capgemini collateral
- Identify opportunities to enhance the Capgemini brand in the HMRC MU. This will include the distribution of content such client wins, success stories and thought leadership that will be tailored to the client needs. This will involve working closely with the UK external communications team to maximise the use of our digital channels
- Create client references that will be used externally and manage our award entries
- Plan and deliver key business events for the HMRC MU to include logistics management, invitation management, appropriate content and associated follow-up activity. Ensure all requirements comply with the UK and Group approvals processes are adhered to
- Drive internal account engagement for “Expert Connect” to encourage recruitment and increased activity levels for the programme
- Develop strong relationships with key internal business stakeholders, as well as relevant client contacts (such as Communication Lead, PR Lead)
- Support the wider UK marketing initiatives as required, working with the UK M&C team
- Master and leverage M&C tools as appropriate to role e.g. newsletter builders, social media channels
- Demonstratable experience in a marketing role (B2B marketing preferred) including lead generation campaigns, event delivery, email marketing, content creation, digital marketing to deliver qualified leads
- A track record of implementing marketing strategy
- Specific experience of leading account-based marketing programmes would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders of all levels and drive compliance
- Good writing, proof reading and editing skills. Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects to deadlines and budgets.
- Team player but also able to work on own initiative.
- Experience of Salesforce and/or Pardot would be an advantage
- Creative and innovative – always looking to improve and add value.
- Professional marketing qualification (or working towards).
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing channels e.g. SEO, website, social media and execution of strategies to demonstrate growth.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.