Midlands or London
Working Pattern- F/T or P/T
Capgemini, is IT Partner to HMRC, delivering Aspire, one of the public sector’s most complex and high-profile transformational outsourcing contracts. You’ll support the ambition for growth and enhance the Capgemini brand in the account.
As a Lead Marketer, you will become the “Innovation-person” in our newly formed Innovate and Transform Team. You will be at the very heart of the HMRC Market Unit, supporting the growth ambition and also establishing a strong brand with HMRC.
You must be able to manage and deliver multiple marketing campaigns, events and activities in support of the overall HMRC MU business strategy. You will be responsible for supporting the development of go-to-market offer content, planning and executing integrated campaign activity, monitoring progress and initiating follow up activity.
- Deliver qualified sales leads for various stakeholders and business units, follow up and close
- Support sales pursuits and wider campaigns
- Develop strong relationships with C-Level and key positions
- Establish a new brand identity, which supports the vision and is aligned with the strategic requirements of HMRC
- Work with the Innovation, Product & Portfolio Management team to develop compelling propositions to take to market
- Generate increased share of voice within the client
- Drive the “Expert Connect Programme”
- Devise and execute compelling marketing campaigns
- Establish innovate routes to market, including Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Support and drive external public and partner events
- Manage sponsorship activities and third parties
- Support initiatives in the UK BU and the Group
- You’ll be innovative, creative and digitally savvy with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position, running complex technology and service-based campaigns
- Proven ability to nurture and build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience of pushing new ways of supporting and developing new solutions
- Specific experience of leading account-based marketing programmes would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing channels e.g. SEO, website, social media and execution of strategies to demonstrate growth.
- Professional marketing qualification (or working towards).
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.