Who you’ll be working with
We are currently seeking a top performing Market Intelligence European Lead, with experience in Thought Leadership and a good understanding of industry trends within the Financial Services Industry, to join our successful Market Intelligence Strategic Analysis Group (FS MI SAG).
This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit and the successful consultant will be expected to support the business across the EMEA region along with travel to the US & India.
The team (FS MISAG) also serves as an advisor and partner to the senior leadership and business units of Capgemini FS by helping deliver measurable market impact to Capgemini’s Financial Services business.
The focus of your role
The role entails enabling Capgemini brand growth and strategic decision-making for FS clients and the senior Capgemini FS leaders in Europe through:
- Insightful discussions and presentations with the FS clients by creating a regular cycle of events
- Positioning themselves as the point person to enable sales conversation
- Showcasing key domain leadership on client interactions, and FS industry speaking spots
- Two-way conduit (such as brainstorming on topics, providing review and inputs on content, etc.) for MISAG in terms of all world reports and thought leadership especially from a Europe perspective
- Leveraging the thought leadership and strategic analysis done by the MISAG team
- Accountability for work from the MISAG team focused on (but not limited to) European strategic projects
Key skills needed for the role are ability to build relationships & use influence, strategic & critical thinking aptitude, business acumen, in-depth financial services knowledge, and proven expertise in leading teams and complex projects.
What you’ll do
Aligns with the key senior executives at client side and Capgemini FS with focus on European market to:
- Collaborate across functions and countries within Europe
- Be the point person for enablement of sales / revenue generation for Capgemini FS business across the region
- Identify and support on potential new growth opportunities and future trends
- Support accounts and businesses to drive coherence of vision, strategy, financial planning and strategic initiatives
- Conducts insightful discussions and presentations with clients and creates a regular lifecycle of events/touch points in tandem with Capgemini account executives to enable business growth
- Executes strategic projects for Capgemini European business leads and their clients (with support from MISAG team)
- Acts as a brand ambassador of MISAG team with the Capgemini European leadership
- Represents Capgemini in front of media and at key events (especially in Europe) as an expert on FS industry
Guides the MISAG team with reviews, inputs, and insights on various thought leadership pieces (especially from a European perspective)
What you’ll bring
Experience and general background
- Multiple years of experience in a comparable senior leadership role with a consulting or financial services company combined with the strategic skills of a management consultant
- Comprehensive knowledge of the financial services industry, especially within European region
- Strong Analytical and consulting skills
- Language skills: Fluency in English and one or more European languages
Networking and Communication
- Able to build effective relationships with multiple stakeholders internally across multiple functions and business lines and effectively influence to achieve results
- Well-developed interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Listen empathetically to others, build trust by treating people fairly and with respect; be approachable to others
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrates sophisticated written and spoken presentation skills, and the ability to communicate effectively
- Works effectively in virtual teams across geographies
- Possesses strong executive presence and builds and sustains enduring relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience of presenting at key industry events preferred
Strategic thinking and result orientation
- Critical thinker, is not afraid of challenging others' ideas and quick learner, innovative thinker
- Excellent strategic, analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations and issues
- Passion for quality and efficiency and a strong "can-do" attitude (‘La Niaque’)
- Flexible and adaptable nature to manage a multi-faceted role with changing priorities and tasks that are complex, unpredictable and time-sensitive
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and managing cross functional project teams
- Structured and result-driven way of working and enjoys responsibility for getting things done
- Creativity in resolving unique and challenging business problems and ability to take proactive long-term view of business goals and objectives
Relentless, deals well with resistance and pressure
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.