A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company with over 200,000 employees in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. People matter, results count.
What you’ll do
- A key emphasis for us is on implementing solutions that make a difference by ensuring the delivery of quantifiable benefits to the client and you will provide advice and guidance to our customers on the process improvements and efficiencies that can be realised through the implementation of Oracle SaaS.
- To achieve this, you will need to work closely with the client senior stakeholders, process and product owners to familiarise them with the Oracle Cloud SaaS capabilities and support them in their decisions, road map and transformation journey enabled by Oracle SaaS.
- You will be responsible for a broad range of business development, sales and implementation activities including developing propositions, sales solutioning, SaaS architecture design and delivery and providing guidance and leadership across the functional consulting streams.
- The role will involve overseeing the entire solution architecture which invariably includes products across the SaaS, PaaS and IaaS portfolio; however the role will have a heavy business architecture focus covering all business processes across HCM, ERP, EPM, PPM, CX and SCM.
What you’ll bring
- A proven track record as a Lead Architect on major Oracle SaaS transformation programmes.
- The role requires a strong understanding of the Oracle SaaS applications and processes across all of the SaaS pillars HCM, ERP, EPM, PPM, CX and SCM.
- Experience of leading a large team of functional consultants across the SaaS pillars.
- Awareness of Oracle’s PaaS strategy and portfolio and be capable of articulating the benefits of PaaS (and IaaS) as part of a SaaS deployment.
- Candidates must have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills in order to work collaboratively with our clients, build rapport and foster senior stakeholder relationships.
- Current SC clearance is required for this role
- The following qualifications are desirable:
- Oracle Cloud Implementation Specialisation
- Professional CIPD or CEMA qualifications
- TOGAF Certification
- Product Owner / Scrum Master
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we are different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that a traditional working week isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.