Who you’ll be working with
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation business of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. We’re located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, and our 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
At Capgemini Invent, we believe transformation begins with invention and ends with results. This inventive thinking helps clients unlock new opportunities and create what’s next for their organisations. Ideation and prototyping are key, but so too is helping our clients to scale and industrialise new solutions. The fourth industrial revolution is forcing businesses to rethink their strategy, business model and offerings to their culture – and everything in between. While emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and blockchain continue to evolve, many organisations are still in the dark as to how and where they might be integrated. Capgemini Invent help our clients address these challenges by designing and creating advanced, real-world digital solutions and the business models of the future, resulting in new value creation and driving their growth.
The focus of your role
This is a period of intense change in the UK Utilities sector. Whether it is in the Water or Energy sectors, a combination of Regulatory pressures, Decentralisation and Decarbonisation of Energy, Electrification of Heat and Vehicles and impact of disruptive technologies means that customers’ expectations are changing, and Utility Companies need to respond effectively and quickly.
Being able to give customers instant access to information, harness their opinions from Social Media to effective use, manage customer journeys and enhancing experience through innovation appear on top of the agenda for business leaders in the Utilities Sector. Capgemini are at the forefront of identifying opportunities and implementing innovative and distinct solutions.
We work with all the major Utility companies in the UK across the Energy and Water value chains. From strategy to technology implementation, our band of consultants help our clients better engage with their consumers by reimagining and reengineering the experiences they enable across 4 main domains: Marketing, Sales, Commerce: the point of transaction and Customer service.
We are seeing a significant increase in demand for our successful Customer Engagement Consultants and are delighted to be recruiting in this area.
What you’ll do
The primary role involves helping clients to shape, guide and deliver leading edge customer experience / digital transformation programmes. You will help our clients to identify, map and improve the customer journey, guide them through complex change roadmaps, helping them to balance business change with technology change in a way that delivers benefits, and delights their customers and engages the business.
You will leverage digital customer experience technologies (CRM in particular) to provide significant opportunities for our clients to outperform the market. You will bring your knowledge in customer experience and service to drive innovation into everything we do, including defining new solutions, finding new ways to engage and collaborate, and deploying agile ways of delivering change.
What you’ll bring
You’ll bring experience in Customer Experience Transformation Delivery ideally in Utilities, other Asset Intensive regulated industries or customer-centric organisations such as Telecommunications , Retail, and Financial Services . You may already be a consultant or you may be working within a Utilities company or Customer Service organisation.
In addition, you’ll have the following specific experience and personal attributes:
- Customer – advising and delivering on customer strategy and operating model, omnichannel customer experience transformation, channel mix strategy and channel optimisation.
- Digital customer experience platform and associated technologies – identifying opportunities to exploit technology, defining solutions and integrating these with business, customer and operations.
- Customer Service – experience in contact centres or customer facing roles
- Customer Operations – defining new ways of working, new processes, new operating models and organisation designs. Working with utilities mobile workforce to define solutions that meet their needs. Working with senior and middle management to understand how they can better operate their businesses.
- Experience in managing and delivering in small to medium sized teams working with multiple and varied stakeholders at different seniority levels to deliver tangible positive outcomes.
- Experience in using standard Business Change and Change adoption techniques and approaches
- Experience of contact centre and /or customer facing field operations environments would be advantageous.
You’ll bring strong consulting capabilities, which will include structured problem solving and analytical skills, strong communication skills, a collaborative attitude and experience in project and programme management.
- You will be highly motivated, a self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, capable of working independently as well as in teams in a sometimes demanding project environment.
- You will have the knowledge and ability to credibly engage effectively with a range of utilities project staff up to a senior level.
- You will enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, providing direction and helping others to develop.
- You will be able to anticipate and adjust positively to situations with clients that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to listen to and understand the client situation and the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently on potentially complex issues.
- Ability to work within an integrated team environment in a fast paced, pressurised client environment.
- You’ll have a track record of successful customer experience change delivery within large scale projects or programmes working alongside other parties.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Invent unique?
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/