Who you’ll be working with:
You will be joining the Analytics and AI Advisory team where we collaborate with our clients to improve their use of data and enable them to become truly data-driven enterprises. We’ve built a successful team of experts in a variety of fields such as Data Strategy, Analytics and AI Use Cases, Intelligent Automation, Business Intelligence and Data Governance and leverage these capabilities to solve complex industry problems across a variety of sectors.
What you’ll do
- You’ll lead the shaping and delivery of client engagements in areas such as Data Strategy, Data Governance, Enterprise Data Quality, Target Operating Models, AI Ethics, Data Literacy, Intelligent Automation, and Data-Driven Enterprise Design
- You’ll develop client relationships at the senior management level, partnering with them to identify and solve some of their biggest problems related to the delivery of analytics and AI capabilities
- You’ll play a key role in developing the Analytics and AI Advisory practice through development of new market leading offerings and capabilities, sharing thought leadership and contributing to business development efforts
- You’ll contribute to the development of our people, supporting the growth of our Analytics and AI Advisory team through sharing knowledge, insights and training on our offerings and methods
You’ll exhibit strong value in some of the following areas:
• As a strategic thinker with analytical, problem-solving skills, you’ll have designed & delivered data strategy, data governance or AI ethics related projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical, and impactful manner
• Strong commercial acumen, experience manging project finances and providing key Management Information to support business goals
• Track-record of leading teams with consulting professionalism and flexibility – you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity
It is desired that you have some understanding or experience in the following areas:
• Experience in leading the delivery of Analytics and AI strategies from visioning, roadmap and business case development to strategy formation, operating model design, business analysis and maturity assessments
• Architectural / feature knowledge of one or more data and AI platforms (e.g. Google Cloud Platform; Amazon Web Services; Microsoft Azure)
• Experience working in large or complex Data Governance, Data Management or Data Integration programmes
Why Capgemini Invent?
As a team, we value:
Engagement: We believe in providing a stimulating working environment where our consultants are empowered to share their values and are engaged in purposeful work
Specialism: We value both sector and domain expertise, and we’ll ensure that you’re aligned to your area of interest in order to help you develop your skills
Empowerment: Our consultants are empowered to shape their own development plans, taking into account the needs of the business, together with their own interests and aspirations.
Inclusiveness: We are building a diverse and inclusive environment that embraces and values different points of view. We run regular meet-ups, alumni events, and away days twice a year – all as chances to connect with the team, have fun and learn something new
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
Learning and Development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. You will have the opportunity to regularly go on training and receive best-in-class management consulting training from our Capgemini University in Paris. You can pursue a range of technical learning opportunities and you will have access to industry-wide training courses and accreditations.
Whilst you will have London, Manchester or Glasgow as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.