At Capgemini Invent, we bring to life what’s next for our clients.
By combining strategy, technology, data science, and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we partner with our clients to innovate and transform their business, helping them navigate today, while plotting a course for the future.
About Capgemini Invent
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses. Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get The Future You Want
An overview of the role:
You will be working to help our Financial Services clients innovate, automate and reinvent the operation and ‘technical engine’ that underpin their customer journey and business service provision. This is all to provide excellent customer product delivery at a dramatically reduced cost to serve.
You will bring experience of delivering operational transformation within Financial services institutions and have one or more skillsets in:
• Operational discovery and analysis
• Intelligent process mining and operational analytics
• Design thinking and Business model reengineering
• Customer journey and operational reinvention
• Operational change and transformation delivery
• Operational management and culture change
We really believe in creating a partnership with our customers. Using our Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), you’ll get to know the customer’s needs and challenges, demo innovative solutions and quickly solve problems. It’ll help you discover unexpected answers together.
Why this role?
Our people are flexible, and the scope of your role will vary with each project, in line with the breadth and depth of your experience. Our Consultants are at the heart of delivering profitable outcomes in business and technology-oriented environments, working in a collaborative way with a broad range of clients to achieve their strategic goals. At the more senior levels, you will be expected to lead teams and to become actively involved in future business development opportunities.
• You will work with leading financial services companies to assist them in developing, prioritising and delivering the FS institutions of the future.
• Continue to evolve the Capgemini Invent FS technology strategy for applying leading operational analytics, intelligent process mining, intelligent automation and other solutions including working with an exciting vendor ecosystem.
• You will design and lead streams with a specific focus on reinventing and transforming the performance of Banking and/or Insurance customer journeys and operational functions, whilst also playing a role in Capgemini’s growth through successful delivery, contributing to our offers and knowledge, as well as developing new business.
• You will work with our clients to generate business insights for operational transformation and optimisation through our operational analytics and identify product backlog activity to transform and realise improvement
• Run journey and operational discovery and design workshops with Capgemini Invent clients and technical SMEs to review process insights and root causes and translate into treatment solutions.
• You will identify and analyse problems and issues that may affect the successful delivery and adoption of our proposed solutions into the business.
• You will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to ensure that the team’s plans and objectives are achieved.
• You will bring the right combination of style and substance, ensuring that the basics are right, whilst always focusing on we add value to our clients.
• You will work collaboratively in cross-functional teams to drive continuous business performance improvement.
You will have good Financial Services and Consulting experience with a background in operational transformation and you will have novel points of view regarding innovating the future of the industry.
You will have domain expertise in one or more of the following areas:
Callcentre and telephony operations; Branch operations; Onboarding; Complaints handling; Customer servicing and maintenance; Relationship management support; Lending operations; Payments operations; Pricing and Underwriting; Delegated underwriting operations; Claims handling; Collections and recoveries; Probate/Bereavement operations; Fraud operations; Credit or Market Risk operations.
You will be familiar with business and process mining technology trends, as well as key Challenger and Fintech players. In addition, you will be comfortable leading teams and delivering excellence.:
• Management consulting experience with a proven track record of driving value in Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, and/ or Insurance.
• Exceptional stakeholder management, with experience of being able to influence senior stakeholders and “get things done” across a range of organisations, varying in size and complexity.
• A proven track record within operational transformation and experience using Celonis, UiPath Process Mining or any other Process Mining tool is desired.
• Expert knowledge and experience of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices, and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
• First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
• Strong business acumen, a high level of financial management capability, and experience of providing key Management Information to support the business.
• Understanding of modern digital technologies.
You will also bring:
• Experience in people management and proven ability to nurture and develop individuals.
• Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organisation and to enlist support and commitment from peers in developing, selling and delivering consulting solutions.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Learning and development:
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious
about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/