The focus of the team and your role
The Business and Technology Innovation (BTI) practice puts technology at the heart of business transformation.
We believe in working in collaboratively to deliver profitable outcomes for our Government and FTSE 100 clients.
The focus of your role is to help our clients to understand the impact of digital transformation, to advise them when developing their new digitally-enabled business models and capabilities.
With this impact understood, you will be delivering digitally-enabled business outcomes using your skills in strategy development, business analysis, agile delivery, business process and organisation design.
The Business and Technology Innovation team
We believe that there is more to your career as well as high-value client delivery.
As a team and leadership, we value:
- Your growth and ambitions
- Help the practice to grow and to shape our go-to-market offers
- If you have a sector expertise, we always try to ensure you’re doing the right work
- Feeling part of the team
- We hold monthly team showcases of our digital transformation projects
- After our monthly showcases and business update, we have our monthly social and it’s a chance to connect with the wider team over a few drinks in the city
- Or why not meet your team for a BTI breakfast, hear from the leadership and get to know your colleagues in a more relaxed environment?
- Our (now famous) quarterly away days are always a chance to connect with the team, have fun and learn something new
- Professional development
- We ensure our consultantsreceive best-in-class management consulting training
- We promote a range of technical accreditations (including AWS Cloud certifications)
- We support your growth with several industry-wide Agile training courses and accreditations
What you’ll do
- As a Consultant: lead a stream of work and produce high quality deliverables, providing key input to shape the strategic direction and support the design of propositions.
- As a Senior Consultant: design and lead projects / multiple streams taking ownership for elements of the proposition.
- As a Managing Consultant: you’ll be responsible for consulting sales in excess of £500,000 per annum and have a strong desire to be part of, and contribute to, the growth and success of a top-tier consulting practice, contributing to our offers, knowledge and overall strategic goals.
What you’ll bring
You’ll bring experience in transforming business through enabling technology and transforming the way clients operate. Confident at working in a technology-driven environment (but not necessarily from an IT background or an expert in IT), you will bring proven skills and experience at leading and delivering managementconsultancy projects or work streams in at least 2 of the following:
- Technology-led Innovation: Innovation (ideation, prototyping and incubation), Accelerated solution selection and delivery (user requirements, concept design and scaled agile)
- Multi-Speed Business Technology (MSBT): IT Strategy, IT Operating Model Design, IT Governance, IT Performance Management, IT Organisational Effectiveness etc.
- Digital Transformation: DevOps transformation roadmaps, DevOps and Agile maturity assessments, Organisation design, DevOps tooling stack, building CI/CD workflows, Agile at scale methodologies
- Cloud: Cloud advisory & strategy, Cloud operating model, Cloud transformation design & roadmap, CxO Cloud coaching, Cloud business case & benefits modelling, Mass application migration, Application Rationalisation and decommissioning, Cloud and datacentre automation, API strategy, Digital workplace Transformation Design (O365, G-Suite)
You’ll be keen to work within an ambitious consulting environment, where you’ll want to contribute to our growth and success; contributing to our offers, our knowledge and our overall strategic goals.
You’ll also bring excellent communication skills and the confidence to influence senior stakeholders.
Our business culture is collaborative and supportive – we place a large emphasis on developing the careers of our team and supporting each other across the practice, where team players bring a passion for transforming business through enabling technology.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Consulting unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Consulting. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
Reference Number: 206388
More information is at available at: www.uk.capgemini-consulting.com/